Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nigeria Is The Most Easiest Place To Make Money As A Nigerian - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria Is The Most Easiest Place To Make Money As A Nigerian (935 Views)

Best Place To Read Stories Online - Trending Love Stories / Would You Like To Make Money As A Writer? / 5 Secret Ways To Make Money As A Beginner Freelance Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Most Easiest Place To Make Money As A Nigerian by AKAMDEALS(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2018
nigeria is the most good place to make money as a nigerian
if you are 25+ and you are still broke, is not because nigeria is not good, is because your mind is not open to what is working.

open your mind to learn the skills that needed most in your life.
imagine you want to know how to saw cloth or cut hair, you will go to the expert or professional to learn how.
ok, let say you want to know how to make money, you will also need to go to experts (people that are making it already) to learn it.
nigeria youths are getting it wrong by blaming economy, government and no job.

the best solution to money worries is to learn how make money and implement what you learn.

Get mentor on pratical how to make money,
Go online read articles, books, take courses, attend seminars, watch video on how to make money and how things works.
Yes, you will come across crazy rubbish, but as time gos on you will get it.

One of the top books I have read that changes my life this year is "How to turn yourself into a live breathing cash machine" by Toyin Omotoso

The area that I enjoyed the most is Part 2 where he talked about the art of generating cash on demand

This is the type of information schools didn't teach us.

If you want to improve your financial capacity, you should get the book and read it this week.

Here is where I got mine:>>> https:///VSaKgB

best regard
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Easiest Place To Make Money As A Nigerian by OOAS(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Can you please send it to me?
omotoshostephen@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Only Legends Can Relate To This Image / Five Hundred Naira Airtime For The Correct Answer / Zimbabwe: In The House Of Stone Published On Chicken Bones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.