Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

How To Download Xender On PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Xender On PC (1335 Views)

Connect Xender On Android Phone To Pc / FREE Browsing On Pc For All Networks Via Shelter Vpn / How To Use Xender To Transfer File Between Your Android And PC Without USB Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Xender On PC by fadavis(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2018
Few years back of which an app is launched to all android devices called Xender, which is used to transfer files from any where in the world, but not available for pc, but today am gonna show you xender download for pc

Xender
Xender is an app designed mostly for android users to share apps, games, videos, musics and folders. But you can’t get it for either PC, but today am gonna show you xender download for PC. Xender isn’t available for download on any website for PC, but you can connect your Android device to it, How?

Just download xender to your Android phone from Google Play or click here to download, just open and install it, after installation is done, lunch the app and follow the below process:

Click Here to View Pictures: https://davieshubs.com/xender-download-for-pc-how-to-open-xender-on-pc/

I’d advise you to CREATE HOTSPOT because it makes it easier to connect to the PC network. And if u finally clicked on CREATE HOTSPOT with which it finally created an hotspot, then it would display this

Continue Reading : https://davieshubs.com/xender-download-for-pc-how-to-open-xender-on-pc/

(1) (Reply)

Hp New Laptop Unopen Carton 8gb Ram 1tb Hd , Quad Core @130k @osogbo Osun State / Pls Help My Canon Pixma Ip7240 Is Not Function Fine / Want To Buy Gilat, Hughes, Viasat, And I-direct Vsats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.