Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

8 Common Thinking Mistakes Our Brains Make Every Day… - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Common Thinking Mistakes Our Brains Make Every Day… (453 Views)

Our Brains Work Best At Certain Times Of The Day. / Our Brains Work Best At Certain Times Of The Day. / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Common Thinking Mistakes Our Brains Make Every Day… by ValourDigest(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2018
8 COMMON THINKING MISTAKES OUR BRAINS MAKE EVERY DAY…
Get ready to have your mind blown.
I was seriously shocked at some of these mistakes in thinking that I subconsciously make all the time. Obviously, none of them are huge, life-threatening mistakes, but they are really surprising and avoiding them could help us to make more rational, sensible decisions..
Regardless, I think it’s fascinating to learn more about how we think and make decisions every day, so let’s take a look at some of these thinking habits we didn’t know we had.
Read more…… http://valourdigest.com/8-common-thinking-mistakes-our-brains-make-every-day/

WHAT LIVING LIKE A MINIMALIST ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE
Have you noticed the word “minimalism” popping up all over the place lately? Blogs, books, social media, podcasts, TV segments—it’s definitely a hot topic.
I thought I knew what it meant. And I thought I was a pretty minimal guy already. But then I met one of the leaders of the trend (he and his business partner are known as The Minimalists) and realized it goes much deeper than a clean and simple living space.
It’s about mental health and lifestyle. It’s about clearing out whatever isn’t serving you in your life, be it emotional, physical, mental or spiritual. It’s about getting honest with yourself about where you are holding onto things that are holding you back.
Read more……. http://valourdigest.com/what-living-like-a-minimalist-actually-looks-like/

DO YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS SPARK JOY?
Within the confines of my cozy New York City apartment, I’m in a constant battle against clutter. At least once a quarter I get entirely fed up with the routine of storing, shifting and lifting to find whatever I need at the back of my closet.
So naturally, Marie Kondo’s best-selling book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, piqued my interest. Unlike standard questions of practicality, frequency of use and sentimental value often used to assess what is and isn’t worth keeping, her KonMari Method distills the process of decluttering down to one central question: Does it spark joy?
Read more….. http://valourdigest.com/do-your-financial-goals-spark-joy/

WHY SOME PEOPLE STRUGGLE TO CREATE BOUNDARIES…
Boundaries are essential to have healthy relationships with romantic partners, friends, and even colleagues. But so many people struggle with saying “no,” and communicating where their limits actually are.
According to doctor of psychology and therapist Perpetua Neo, sometimes we feel like we don’t deserve to have boundaries. If you’ve never tried to build your boundaries up, it feels really strange to try, and this can be enough to put people off. Neo told Business Insider it can be a little bit like going to the gym for the first time.
Read more…… http://valourdigest.com/some-people-struggle-to-create-boundaries/

(1) (Reply)

Hustlers Guide To Success / 5 Reasons You Should Become An Entrepreneur / Fabricated Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.