Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Best Property Features For Quick And Big Profit Margin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Property Features For Quick And Big Profit Margin (356 Views)

BEST PROPERTY ON PROMO IN ELEKO , LAGOS / The Best Property And Estate Agent In Abeokuta / Best Property Investment Destination You Won't Like To Miss In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Property Features For Quick And Big Profit Margin by BabaEleko(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2018
Dear Moderator, kindly permit me to create this thread.

Guys, pls I need some good advice from well-seasoned property investor, valuer or any real estate agent here.

My pops have a plot of land in a fairly nice residential area in Ajah. Initially, his plan was to build and rent it out but I was able to convince him to instead develop the property, sell it and then reinvest the money back into another property and on and on. Like, using the opportunity as a stepping stone to delve into property business.

Now the thing is this, he has thought over it and thinks my advice is a good one. Now, he has saddled me with the responsibility of coming up with the best information to help him decide on what kind of house to build that can bring in the most profit. That is, attractive to buyers and profitable for business.

The plan is to build a 2 story or 3 (penthouse if possible) residential home for a traditional family of 5 to 7 people). I do know for a fact that, aside from the cost, time and effort spent on the property, the architectural design and layout plan of the house also play a major determinant role in the value of the property.

Property gurus in the house, we need your advice on this points...

1. Best house style to build (Modern design, Mediterranean contemporary or a blend of two)
2. What are some main architectural features that can raise the value of a house?
3. Lastly, how many bedroom range is most attractive to buyers?

Thanks to you guys in advance for helping out.

Re: Best Property Features For Quick And Big Profit Margin by CoolOg: 4:52pm On May 11, 2018
3 or 4 bedroom terrace will be better. People prefer to buy this than buying flats if it's too much in a compound

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lands In Owerri West / Akobo Ibadan Quick Sale Of Land / Modest & Affordable Mini Flat At Amen Str, Abule Oja, Akoka, Yaba. Price : 350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.