Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

No Big Deal In My Boobs Being Touched In Movies - Actress Abimbola Ayeni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Big Deal In My Boobs Being Touched In Movies - Actress Abimbola Ayeni (380 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Big Deal In My Boobs Being Touched In Movies - Actress Abimbola Ayeni by goldcoinhub: 5:56pm On May 11, 2018
Nollywood actress Abimbola Ayeni is one of the budding actresses in the industry with a lot of prospects to break even in the nearest future. The actress has been a favorite of movie producers of recent.

Bimbo who broke into the industry through her movie Dabira, is a rising actress who has acted alongside Nollywood greats like Antar Laniyan, Sola Kosoko, Adeniyi Johnson and others.

In an encounter with TheNewsGuru, actress Abimbola Ayeni revealed she has no limits when it comes to playing romantic roles. Bimbo also spoke on ambitions of becoming a movie director.

“I will love to be a director because I am already an actress and filmmaker. For example, you see a character receiving a phone call and the phone he uses in receiving the call is blank. It’s absurd”, she said.

Abimbola Aiyeni believes in going the extra-mile in the interpretation of a role, she sees nothing wrong in her boobs being touched in a movie, as long as it’s make-believe.

“One does not have to be stereotyped. It is acting. It’s just to touch boobs, people are behind the cameras. If one can kiss deep in movies, I don’t see touching of boobs as a big deal.Yes, I can allow my boobs to be touched in a movie.”

Considered as one of the most versatile new actresses in the Nollywood industry, here are 5 things you need to know about Abimbola Ayeni as compiled by Global Excellence.

Her Flawless Acting Style
Bimbola is not just a new bride in the movie industry but a new talent to watch out for. Her originality and style of interpreting her scripts keep movie directors amazed about her skills.

That Language!
Not all movie makers can have an actor who can speak at least four different languages fluently but Bimbola who grew up in the Northern part of Nigeria, can confidently speak Hausa and Yoruba fluently. Not only this, she can speak French and English without missing a word for another.

Her Love For Gold Teeth and Fashion
Many people didn’t know that Abimbola has never been to Saudi Arabia on pilgrimage but she is rocking a gold tooth.

She is not a Muslim but she grew up in the North, guess she got influenced by Northerners. Bimbola loves fashion and she’s not shy about it. How do we know this? A quick glance at Abimbola’s Instagram account is all the research you need.

Her Realness
In a world where people are hardly authentic off the screen, Bimbola is a breath of fresh air. She is always ready to learn new things and share her honest opinion on issues.

Her Prospects
Bimbola Ayeni’s fan base is about to get much wider once ‘DABIRA’ hits the movie markets. The movie also features Antar Laniyan, Sola Kosoko, Tayo Sobola, Adeniyi Johnson and we know that we are in for a real treat from her.

https://lailasnews.com/no-big-deal-in-my-boobs-being-touched-in-movies-actress-abimbola-ayeni/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Fans Welcome Davido And Chioma As They Arrive Sierra Leone | WATCH / They Don't Deserve To Be Glorified - Olamide Reacts To EFCC Raid Of Club 57 / #bbnaija: MC Galaxy Calls Out Miracle, Says He’s Refused To Appreciate E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.