Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (37839 Views)

Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' / Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by stane007: 8:45pm On May 11, 2018
Ghanaian journalist, Kofi Okyere Darko, who shook the table of marriage as he congratulated actor, John Dumelo over his marriage move, has been called out by 'angry' actress, Yvonne Okoro.  Kofi in his Facebook post, had wondered why men settle for quiet, unknown ladies and not the ones all over. According to him, this could be a lesson to 'sisters'.

However Yvonne Okoro who wasn't having the shade on single sisters in the post, called out the journalist who she said could have congratulated the couple without needlessly denigrating other women.

Here's what she wrote below; 

Kofi, @nineteen57bykod you could have congratulated the couple without needlessly denigrating other women. Who a man chooses to be with is a matter of personal preference and vice versa for women too. As you clearly believe that women should make all their life choices with marriage always being at the forefront of their minds, you should preach the same to men.

I pray that young women would be raised to believe that they can achieve their dreams(working hard,and being KNOWN)and being also the perfect bride for some man one day,this goes for the man too.
PS-A quiet and unknown woman does not equate a happy and successful marriage.I know many KNOWN women that are working hard and are all over the place yet great wives and mothers too!!
Happy marriage @johndumelo1.See you soon!

Lover boy and Ghanaian actor John Dumelo is set to marry his girlfriend known as Mawunya somewhere in Spintex this weekend.

Sources claim that Mawunya who is very close to Nadia Buari, was linked to John Dumelo through the actress. The event will kick off with a traditional marriage ceremony on Saturday at the bride to be’s family house in Spintex, followed by a white wedding on Sunday.

https://lailasnews.com/actress-yvonne-okoro-calls-out-who-shook-the-table-of-marriage-as-he-congratulated-john-dumelo/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by biacan(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2018
She just said the obvious fact......

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
b
b for black nyash cheesy grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by biacan(f): 8:56pm On May 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
b for black nyash cheesy grin
Get off my mention with your dot di0k

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
Get off my mention with your dot di0k
grin grin I ready for you this night. Biacan is addicted to dick. Well you can't have mine,,,,sorry

61 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by swiz123(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2018
Enemies of the truth

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by biacan(f): 9:08pm On May 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin I ready for you this night. Biacan is addicted to dick. Well you can't have mine,,,,sorry
Never knew you've been jerking off on my mention for quite long......BROSTITUTE

14 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
Never knew you've been jerking off on my mention for quite long......BROSTITUTE
grin grin grin
Who's your Bro-stitute? He should be your family. I don't know you biko...only that you can kill to have your old and wrinkled peni3 right in you

47 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by biacan(f): 9:20pm On May 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin
Who's your Bro-stitute? He should be your family. I don't know you biko...only that you can kill to have your old and wrinkled peni3 right in you
BROSTITUTE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by mistercharles: 9:47pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
BROSTITUTE
And I've been looking for this meme grin
You just earned yourself an iPhone x for dropping it here cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by biacan(f): 9:49pm On May 11, 2018
mistercharles:
And I've been looking for this meme grin
You just earned yourself an iPhone x for dropping it here cheesy
Say no more wink

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 11, 2018
Cute couple

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Samsimple(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2018
that man head 4 middle b like hot air balloon

18 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 11, 2018
A wise man once told me "Never piss off a woman on the first day of her menstrual period"

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Allylic(f): 11:12pm On May 11, 2018
Happy married life...
Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Dumdumfashion(f): 11:13pm On May 11, 2018
Say no more sister!
Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by odubayor(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by odubayor(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2018
odubayor:
hmmmm

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by crowniran(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2018
We need help in Nigeria,,, a lot of people are jobless in Nigeria.
u cn tell by how some constant set of persons comment on every threads in diff sections..
damn!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by WebSurfer(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2018
Look at those two fighting at the top
Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
Aunty abeg stop. Nobody asked you not to marry. Its like you re a member of the men are not important gang? Why are you complaining? Keep your advice to urself.

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Tomasboy(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2018
omor dah guy in the middle , hin head no be here o... shocked

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 11, 2018
crowniran:
u cn tell by how some constant set of persons comment on every threads in diff sections..
damn!!!
You are among them lazy youth in

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Dearlord(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2018
All is well
Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by tohpahz(f): 11:38pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
She just said the obvious fact......but Yvonne thought you're married why are you vexing

You started this post with sense. But it faded along the way

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Timagex(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2018
crowniran:
damn!!!
what do u do sir and how did u find time to comment on this thread? wink
Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by consultancy: 11:52pm On May 11, 2018
i think she is pained seein others gettin married while all 'em big girls still remain single. indeed when dried meat is mentioned in a gathering, old men without teeth start to get uncomfortable

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Femzy88: 12:04am On May 12, 2018
E pain ham @ Yvonne okoro. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Nobody: 1:01am On May 12, 2018
Dumelo,,,,,seems to be as nice & wise as he appears in films. Accept mai congrat, bro.

The accuser be like,' Una wan spoil market for celebrities'....cheesy

I thought Yvonne Okoro once said she hates handsome men. On hearing this news,,,,she be like

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by InvertedHammer: 1:22am On May 12, 2018
crowniran:
damn!!!
/
Wow!

And you have time to monitor all of them. cool

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage by Ghnaija(m): 4:24am On May 12, 2018
The tin pain am ooh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Kids Rock Traditional Attires For Their School's Independence Day / Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids / Shan George Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.