Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,604 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Force Yourself To Enlarge Your Capacity - Isaiah 54:1-4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Force Yourself To Enlarge Your Capacity - Isaiah 54:1-4 (303 Views)

Ebenezer 2021: Apostle Suleman's 70k Capacity Church Filled Up / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Force Yourself To Enlarge Your Capacity - Isaiah 54:1-4 by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 11, 2018
There are fewer places where Christians deceive themselves more than on the subject of capacity. We often erroneously replace the need for capacity with prayer and fasting, we must not do that. In fact, if God called you into the spiritual realm, you must seek to enlarge your capacity.You can’t function beyond your capacity. When you have low capacity, any elevation in your life brings unexplainable pressure, complaints and grumblings.

If you will function in effectiveness in leadership, you can’t separate it from capacity. Some of us want to get involved in things that we want to outshine unbelievers; you can’t outshine an unbeliever if you don’t develop capacity. For example, if you ask a Christian who wants to start a new business if he has read any book on it, you will be amazed that he hasn’t. In fact, he neither reads Christian books nor secular ones. Yet he keeps saying, “I don’t have time.”

I often ask Christians who say they want to be ministers how many chapters of the Bible they read every day. If that is what your life will depend upon, what are you doing to ensure that the foundation is robust? How many chapters of the Bible do you read daily? How many tapes do you listen to? Yet you see an individual who says praise God, I have a calling and the only thing he is carrying around is the empty shell of a calling. He shouts behind the microphone without any substance. Young men and women reading this, enlarge your capacity! Let God stretch you now before your body begins to scream.

PRAYER: Lord I receive an enlargement of my capacity, let there be divine addition of forces that enlarge me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Samuel 10:1-11:15, John 6:43-71, Psalm 107:1-43, Proverbs 15:1-3

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 / 3,000-year-old Sculpture Depicts Yet-to-be Identified Biblical King / Can Jews Become Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.