Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Stolen Childhood: How Nigerian Toddlers Learn To Mine Gold - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Childhood: How Nigerian Toddlers Learn To Mine Gold (308 Views)

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) / Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Childhood: How Nigerian Toddlers Learn To Mine Gold by Deshola: 10:30pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Stolen Childhood: How Nigerian Toddlers Learn To Mine Gold by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 11, 2018
A cocktale of addictive cultural illiteracy, impulsive sex mania, collapse of a governing structure and failure of leadership to meet her obligation to her people has rendered our brothers/sisters up North, hopeless.

One no longer has doubts of the mechanics of Boko Haram/Killer Herdsmen imbroglio. This is the melting point of the failures of structures of Social Political and Economic controls - a perfect node for recruitment of Jihadist killer squads.

When life means nothing, death can be marketed to mean something it isnt.

My heart goes to them.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Pointless Crime You've Witnessed / OAU Has Been Probed For Sex-for-mark Offence By Senate President.!! / 3 June 2018 - Benue: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Scores In A Fresh Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.