Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

The World's Most Beautiful Football Stadiums You Simply HAVE To Visit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The World's Most Beautiful Football Stadiums You Simply HAVE To Visit (1776 Views)

The 10 Largest Football Stadiums In Nigeria. / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / 5 Stadiums You Should Visit In Your Lifetime As A Football Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World's Most Beautiful Football Stadiums You Simply HAVE To Visit by akwaibomite: 10:51pm On May 11, 2018
I saw this online. I thought I should share with you guys.

1. Estadio BBVA Bancomer, Monterrey, Mexico
Completed in 2015, The Estadio de Futbol de Monterrey is the largest football stadium in Mexico (51,000). It was completed in time for C.F. Monterrey's 70th anniversary and might just be the nicest stadium we've ever seen.

It has a grass surface, suites, a club-themed restaurant, a club lounge, and high-end interior and exterior design. The distance between the field and seats is the minimum allowed by FIFA, allowing fans to be as close to the action as possible. We're looking at you London Stadium....

(1) (Reply)

Football Trading Thread: Start Winning On Football / See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn / AFCON Fixtures Today 1xbet Bet Slip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.