Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Media Personality "Toolz" Launches Lingerie Line For Plus Size Women - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Media Personality "Toolz" Launches Lingerie Line For Plus Size Women (517 Views)

2021 Unbeatable Ankara Flare And Fitted Gown Styles For Plus Size Women / Check Out These Beautiful Plus Size Women Pics / Plus-Size Audition: Ghana Atinka Tv’s ‘di Asa’ Ends As Koforidua Dazzles - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Personality "Toolz" Launches Lingerie Line For Plus Size Women by ameddy1(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2018
Media personality, Tolu Oniru Demuren "Toolz" has officially launched her lingerie line for plus size women. The line is called Sablier, promouinced as Sab-Lee-Ay .[color=#000099][/color]

According to Her,
" The journey to accepting my body hasn’t been easy. As a curvy girl, you tend to feel out of place – my body type wasn’t the hot thing back then. I just didn’t fit in. I want ladies, irrespective of their size or body types, to be confident and love themselves, and essentially embrace their beautiful, because beauty is from within and is not dependent on what society dictates.

Before her lingerie line launch, Toolz took a course in lingerie and swimwear design at the prestigious and award-winning London College of Fashion to get in-depth knowledge of the lingerie market, reiterated that her struggle to find brands that cater exclusively to her body size was a motivating factor in creating the Sablier brand.

She say,
“A huge part of my personal journey was finding clothing, lingerie and apparel options that catered specifically to my needs as a curvy woman. I didn’t find a lot of options in Nigeria, and most often would shop when I travelled. It’s only natural that I take on the challenge of providing comfortable but attractive options for plus-size African women who struggle with finding brands that cater to them.”

Re: Media Personality "Toolz" Launches Lingerie Line For Plus Size Women by Olalan(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2018
How come she's more covered than the other models? Guess her body is more precious

1 Like

Re: Media Personality "Toolz" Launches Lingerie Line For Plus Size Women by thesicilian: 10:13am On May 12, 2018
Legalised n.akedness

1 Like

Re: Media Personality "Toolz" Launches Lingerie Line For Plus Size Women by Heniola1(f): 5:05pm On May 12, 2018
Really. Datz ncy tho!

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Crazy Clown 2018 Funny Video / Connect With Us! Follow Us On Facebook And Instagram / Shop Cheap MCM Outlet Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.