Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Cost Of Living In London For A Month. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Living In London For A Month. (973 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Living In London For A Month. by MrBigiman: 10:10am On May 12, 2018
This year I have decided to explore with my leave. Rather than stay home doing nothing, I have decided to explore London for a full month. I will live there like a Londoner for that time and forget Naija hustle.

As a guyman, I definitely will not be staying in a hotel. I have explored AIRBnB and seen impressive rates.

My questions are how much do budget to explore the city for that period on a strict budget. What are the tips to spends less. And how much may I likely spend on average. On a lighter note are there babes and any tips to catch not so expensive ones.

Thanks for the help.

Bigiman

CC: Justwise
Re: Cost Of Living In London For A Month. by justwise(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2018
MrBigiman:
This year I have decided to explore with my leave. Rather than stay home doing nothing, I have decided to explore London for a full month. I will live there like a Londoner for that time and forget Naija hustle.

As a guyman, I definitely will not be staying in a hotel. I have explored AIRBnB and seen impressive rates.

My questions are how much do budget to explore the city for that period on a strict budget. What are the tips to spends less. And how much may I likely spend on average. On a lighter note are there babes and any tips to catch not so expensive ones.

Thanks for the help.

Bigiman

CC: Justwise

If you want to explore London for a month then get yourself an oyster and load one month credit into it which will cost you £81.50, you can use it for both train and bus, a single trip on bus will take away £1.50 from your oyster card while train is considerably more.

If you are not going to be cooking then budget around £30 daily on food(depending on your eating habit)

Regarding tips on women i suggest you contact Trump and Micheal Cohen
Re: Cost Of Living In London For A Month. by MrBigiman: 11:14am On May 12, 2018
justwise:

If you want to explore London for a month then get yourself an oyster and load one month credit into it which will cost you £81.50, you can use it for both train and bus, a single trip on bus will take away £1.50 from your oyster card while train is considerably more.

If you are not going to be cooking then budget around £30 daily on food(depending on your eating habit)

Regarding tips on women i suggest you contact Trump and Micheal Cohen

Thanks so much. Exactly what I needed. But baba u for complete d tips on women. Guess I'll cook

(1) (Reply)

Popular Youtuber Etika Found Dead In A River After Posting Suicidal Video / Any 3k Below Hotel Or Guest House In Enugu Please? / Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.