Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. (1134 Views)

What Profitable Side Income Can Someone Do And Run Successfully? / Want To Make Your First 5million Naira From Clickbank? See This Faqs Now / What's The Best Business To Start And Run Successfully With 1million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by Ayobamigiven: 12:48pm On May 12, 2018
Good day everyone, please I need a very good business idea to run efficiently with 2.5million naira.
I appreciate your comments.
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by northvietnam(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2018
look for a nice place with enough locals and set up bet naija gaming shop... with 5-7hk.

go into hair extension

go into animal feed... like dog food or chicken food or fish food...

go into whole of pampers and sanitary pads, they r wild fire... every girl uses pads and every baby use pampers...

go into foodstuff retailing...(awesome biz)
just rent a shop inside major market.. then u r good to go.

go into scam(yahoo yahoo...) buy laptop, and tools for waya or alibaba... then u will hit it big...

2 Likes

Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by Ayobamigiven: 12:58pm On May 12, 2018
northvietnam:
look for a nice place with enough locals and set up bet naija gaming shop... with 5-7hk.

go into hair extension

go into animal feed... like dog food or chicken food or fish food...

go into whole of pampers and sanitary pads, they r wild fire... every girl uses pads and every baby use pampers...

go into foodstuff retailing...(awesome biz)
just rent a shop inside major market.. then u r good to go.

go into scam... buy laptop, and tools for waya or alibaba... then u will hit it big...

Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by Godwinfury(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2018
You can start a poultry farm,
bet shop,
motorcycle spare parts (try sinoki supra),
sales of paint/paint depot,
provision store,
buy a bike, and someone will ride it for you while remitting a specific amount on a daily basis,
buy a cab, and drive it(that's if u know how to drive).
All the best .
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by fydence: 10:33pm On May 13, 2018
northvietnam:

Please where can one get Pampers to buy for Wholesale....I'll really appreciate your help if you have any ideas
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by humilitypays(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2018
fydence:

Please where can one get Pampers to buy for Wholesale....I'll really appreciate your help if you have any ideas
Trade Fair Lagos
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by Ambassador1991(m): 1:47am On May 14, 2018
Ayobamigiven:
Good day everyone, please I need a very good business idea to run efficiently with 2.5million naira.
I appreciate your comments.

Go into what people consume. No matter the Nigerian economy, people must consume. You can start a restaurant and bar. I can help you manager it if you so wish.

Success!
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by northvietnam(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2018
fydence:

i know a source but it depends on ur location... so u hv to look for distributors from ur area..

u hv to do market survey... and find distributors from ur area...

if u r lucky, u can get goods of 5 naira and u pay in 3 naira... but that will be when they get to know u more...
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by northvietnam(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2018
olumide226:
We trade and Train individuals on profitable binary options trading. We can trade on your behalf and increase your profit without raising a finger. Binary options is profitable with the right Training.

You need just a small amount to get started.

w h at s ap p 0 8 1 23 23 94 7 3

shame no dey catch u for mouth...

u train people on how to make money... what stops u from getting a loan, trade with it and make lots of money the u pay bk the loan and keep the rest for your self...

1 Like

Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 14, 2018
northvietnam:

shame no dey catch u for mouth...

u train people on how to make money... what stops u from getting a loan, trade with it and make lots of money the u pay bk the loan and keep the rest for your self...
Bro can you check your mail Pleasr. .
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by fydence: 6:10am On May 15, 2018
northvietnam:

i know a source but it depends on ur location... so u hv to look for distributors from ur area..

u hv to do market survey... and find distributors from ur area...

if u r lucky, u can get goods of 5 naira and u pay in 3 naira... but that will be when they get to know u more...
Location is Akwa ibom.. I'm actually looking for distributors
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by northvietnam(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2018
papiforreal:

i hv checked, last msg i got was jumia and a news letter

what should i expect
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by northvietnam(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2018
papiforreal:

i hv checked, last msg i got was jumia and a news later...
what should i expect
Re: Business To Run Successfully With 2.5million Naira. by Ademat7(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2018
Plantain chips processing
Plantain farm
YouTube channel

(1) (Reply)

FULL PACKAGE: Logo, Bizcard, Letterhead And Website For #49,999 / Pre-order Yoni Pearls For #90 Each / ###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.