Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Artisans What Kind Of Humans Are They ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Artisans What Kind Of Humans Are They ? (413 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / Artisans And Craftsmanship In Nigeria: A Looming Crisis. / Discrimination Because Of The Kind Of University Attended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Artisans What Kind Of Humans Are They ? by amliftedhigher: 12:53pm On May 12, 2018
I was relocating to a new apartment in our quarters, so I called a furniture man to dismantle my chairs so it can be carried to the new apartment where they will cupple it back . They guy came with his boys, dismantle it took it to there workshop and slept. Since two months now and the worst of it all is that I have paid him in full as he requested. Am tired of his Different dates. He promised me that today he will bring it to my house not knowing that I will come to his workshop today. My brothers it is this early morning that he started with the amendment of the damaged areas. He is not available but his boys were the ones doing it and as it stands now I can not get the chairs today. I don't know if to set his shop ablaze now.
As I was there another disappointed Man came for his chairs of 3 months but the big Oga is unavailable.
Nairalanders please share your experience with artisans especially carpenters and tailors.

Re: Artisans What Kind Of Humans Are They ? by amliftedhigher: 6:43pm On May 13, 2018
Nairalanders kindly share your experiences

(1) (Reply)

Project 360 Global Entrepreneurship Manpower Development And Empowerment Program / Blogging Or Programming / Free Accounting Packages Training Ongoing@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.