Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

You Think You Have Seen It All? Meet The Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Think You Have Seen It All? Meet The Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 (2149 Views)

Just When I Thought I've Seen It All - A Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 / Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think You Have Seen It All? Meet The Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 by correctBlogger(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2018
I already made this thread before, but i don't know if it was i that mistakenly removed it or the mods.

But once again, welcome to 2018, where nothing is no longer impossible, and where smart phone owners and companies are going crazy with designs..

Meet the transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 phone.. with all the internals visible to the viewing pleasure of the whole world..

[img]https://3.bp..com/-8z0mrzPgp_g/WvV2BL44CqI/AAAAAAAAAJc/FmSCK4gRx-Eu85iRZQ6D463pHFCs3tQyQCLcBGAs/s1600/transparent-samsung-galaxy-s9.png[/img]

Cool or not Cool... anyways, follow the link below to see more images of the Galaxy Note 8 And S8.

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/05/transparent-samsung-galaxy-s9.html
Re: You Think You Have Seen It All? Meet The Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 by vertueptime: 1:26pm On May 12, 2018
No i will not click ur link
Re: You Think You Have Seen It All? Meet The Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 by rainmaker12(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2018
Heat the back cover, pry out the glass. Scrap off the colour sticker. Put back the cover, you get a transparent phone.

3 Likes

Re: You Think You Have Seen It All? Meet The Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 by correctBlogger(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2018
rainmaker12:
Heat the back cover, pry out the glass. Scrap off the colour sticker. Put back the cover, you get a transparent phone.

Mah nigga... �
Re: You Think You Have Seen It All? Meet The Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 by NicestDude: 12:08am On May 13, 2018
rainmaker12:

jerryrigseverything style.
Re: You Think You Have Seen It All? Meet The Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 by TheBulusNotes(m): 12:39am On May 13, 2018
rainmaker12:

Thug Life cool

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Q10 And Z30 For Sale At Give Away Prices. / See The Cheapest Smarthphone Invented By A Nigerian (pix) / Best Smartphone To Buy Right Now... Can't Believe This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.