Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,935 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' (36613 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by djoe21(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2018
Muzanga:
Both married men and women are tempted to cheat. Your ability to control it is the main thing. Wetin dey hungry you dey hungry ur wife too. Naija men think they have the monopoly of cheating. I laugh.

Hmm. You have started. Where is this coming from?
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 12, 2018
Evablizin:
Just imagine the comment of the OP above me.

Anyway,flee from cheating. Thanks.
Do you know what OP means?
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Dearlord(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2018
All is well
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 12, 2018
Tinalex:

Don't mind them. So glad women are now showing them that blood runs through their veins too. So let the game continue...

Jezebel spotted!
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Chuks2good01(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2018
How Postinor 10 work
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by MaziEDOZIE(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately no girl will be tempted to cheat with a broke married man like you.

You say wetin? Now that women don't even need a penny from you, they just want the "cock" straight to their "cunt".
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Tinalex(f): 5:28pm On May 12, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Jezebel spotted!
Yep proudly Jezebel!!!
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by hkidola00(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2018
Pharaoh9:
I no blame you,
When someone like this is not your wife
damn guy..... pls do you know d girl
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by AreaFada2: 5:28pm On May 12, 2018
Muzanga:
Both married men and women are tempted to cheat. Your ability to control it is the main thing. Wetin dey hungry you dey hungry ur wife too. Naija men think they have the monopoly of cheating. I laugh.

Which yeye man thinks that these days?

Nowadays without paternity test, you cannot be sure your kids are yours. A relative found out his three kids were not his. He died soon after. A broken man.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by AreaFada2: 5:32pm On May 12, 2018
Muzanga:

Which yeye man thinks that these days?

Nowadays without paternity test, you cannot be sure your kids are yours. A relative found out his three kids were not his. He died soon after. A broken man. Several other cases where the truth came out when embassies required DNA test to process family re-union, to move the kids from 9ja to Europe.

Na today? So imagine the cases were tests are never done or did not result in pregnancy? Like quick office romps with the boss or colleague. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by deolurexy1(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2018
Muzanga:
Its not the same believe me
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Pharaoh9(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2018
hkidola00:
damn guy..... pls do you know d girl

No

4 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 12, 2018
While we recite lead us not into temptation, you get IT EVERYDAY, Continue grin
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by hkidola00(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2018
Pharaoh9:

No
no?....um OK I for like parole her with my card ooo....... shey na she be dis again
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Pharaoh9(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2018
hkidola00:
no?....um OK I for like parole her with my card ooo....... shey na she be dis again

Okay,

Not her

4 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by hkidola00(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2018
Pharaoh9:

Okay,
Not her
lol,ok is dis one available, did one with number u just posted
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Pharaoh9(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2018
hkidola00:
lol,ok is dis one available, did one with number u just posted

No

4 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Emmwizy(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately no girl will be tempted to cheat with a broke married man like you.

Calm down sis
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by HoodBillionaire: 6:39pm On May 12, 2018
God punish u bastard
its a scam
do not pay shi shi
Zenoniseay007:
“Hello everyone. My name is Israel. I am a hard-working, a student of health technology and active social media user. Over the course of past six months, I have been working to solve a serious problem. I have come into conclusion that I cannot do this on my own, I’m asking for your help.” i own the school first and second year fees which is approximately 84000naira, I am begging on good Nigerians on this forum to come to my aid, any amount
my account number is 0243490465 GT bank. Please I need it urgently I have to pay it before I will be allowed into the exam hall on Monday. May God bless you abundantly.
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Oreofepeters: 6:41pm On May 12, 2018
Muzanga:
this your moniker ehn, has something to do with hmmm....
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by slimjohn101(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2018
Abeg continue running from them ooo
Don't cheat on her
It is a sin
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by imitateMe(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2018
Muzanga:
Do you know the difference between dopamine and oxytocin? If dopamine surge for sex catch you for one day, I bet you'd go out unclad shaking that big black ass of yours upandan.

There is are HUGE difference between the male brain and the feeble frail female brain!!!
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by oyetunder(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2018
Christane:
i dont even knw dz man.
undecided
Christane:
i dont even knw dz man.
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by obailala(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actor turned born again, Emeka Okoro, who is one of the few celebrities who abandoned acting for the pulpit, in an interview with Showtime celebrity talked about his conversion, acting career, marriage among others.

According to Emeka Okoro, Christ is happening in the Nigerian entertainment industry and you can't take that away. He went further to disclose that you can’t even resist it when God is interested in your case.

Here are excerpts from the interview below;

You’ve been away from the industry for a while, what have you been up to? 

I have a media outfit that I’ve been running and at the same time I’ve been acting.  These days, the movies we make doesn’t really move except they are shown in the cinemas, but I’ve been acting.

You recently became born again like some of your colleagues. What do you think is responsible for Nollywood heavyweights abandoning their acting career to become pastors? 

I think Christ is happening in the industry! And you can’t take it away, it’s like a crusade and God is doing it Himself. You can’t even resist it when God is interested in your case; if you don’t want to answer it, frustration comes your way until you answer the divine call.

How did you meet your wife?

We met on set! We became friends at first and along the line we noticed there was chemistry between us and we were connecting. So we became close and I proposed to her.

How have you been able to prevent your marriage from crashing like that of many  entertainers?

When you are on the solid rock, when you are in Christ, you don’t have anything to fear anymore. Christ is the base we are standing on and we don’t go outside that principle.

Have you been tempted to go out with another woman since you got married?
That is almost a daily thing and that is why I titled my new movie “Flee”, so you don’t stay there to fight the battle. You have to take off!

https://lailasnews.com/i-am-tempted-to-cheat-on-my-wife-everyday-actor-emeka-okoro/

Lalasticlala
Haha.. been looking for this dude in nollywood movies for a while now... He always acted fraudster roles very well.
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by DrMuzungu(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2018
We all get tempted every day. What makes the difference is if we act on it or not.
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by verifielive: 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
D day u do that. .thunder from abeokuta will fire u
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by Ojiofor: 11:50pm On May 12, 2018
Tinalex:

Don't mind them. So glad women are now showing them that blood runs through their veins too. So let the game continue...

You don't mean it!
Re: Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:27am On May 13, 2018
verifielive:
D day u do that. .thunder from abeokuta will fire u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) / Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.