Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why do people go for Canadian skilled express entry than Australian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why do people go for Canadian skilled express entry than Australian (1079 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why do people go for Canadian skilled express entry than Australian by just15: 4:29pm On May 12, 2018
Dear All

I thought I should ask why people prefer to process the Canada express entry more than Australia because if you check the tread on Canada it far exceeds that of Australia

please what are the challenges,pros and cons of going to Australia through express entry.
Re: Why do people go for Canadian skilled express entry than Australian by maternal: 7:27pm On May 12, 2018
just15:
Dear All

I thought I should ask why people prefer to process the Canada express entry more than Australia because if you check the tread on Canada it far exceeds that of Australia

please what are the challenges,pros and cons of going to Australia through express entry.

There's a thread on this already. I think Canada's is easier and being beside the U.S. is a bonus.

1 Like

Re: Why do people go for Canadian skilled express entry than Australian by just15: 10:36pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=maternal post=67506121]

There's a thread on this already. I think Canada's is easier and being beside the U.S. is a bonus.[/quote

Thanks @maternal, do you have the link to the tread?

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Canada From Benin Republic Or Togo. / How Is It In Nigeria? / Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.