Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? (4223 Views)

Chatgpt API Is Ready For Developers / Is Africa Ready For AI ?? / Projecting Adverts On The Moon's Surface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 12, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_hzzhcBqE

Do not take it serious, Truth burns.

If you are too poor to afford data for videos. Walk away, its not for you. Go find some money then come back and watch only if you are ready.

1 Like

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by blackpanthar: 5:55pm On May 12, 2018
well the video is for those who are curious about things that will NEVER be of benefit to them... at the end of the video... NO SOLUTION is proffered... just theories n reasonings.

Good to be a FREE THINKER but wiser to get REAL ANSWERS.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 12, 2018
blackpanthar:
well the video is for those who are curious about things that will NEVER be of benefit to them... at the end of the video... NO SOLUTION is proffered... just theories n reasonings.

Good to be a FREE THINKER but wiser to get REAL ANSWERS.

Sir,

The video is not for you.

For people who have chop belleful and are ready to take research as a hobby, they can watch and have fun.

1 Like

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by olamil34(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2018
Solstar:

Sir,

The video is not for you.

For people who have chop belleful and are ready to take research as a hobby, they can watch and have fun.

Are you a flat earthe4
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 13, 2018
olamil34:

Are you a flat earthe4

Not really,

Earth is a 3D plane on a toroidal Field bordered by circumference of ice separating 3rd dimension from the rest of the dimensions. Actually the surface of the Earth is flat, but bordered by en-cycled boundary of ice wall all the way round. Outside of the Ice boundary are other dimensions.

Round Earth makes no sense. That is a matrix of control. A mental programming to keep people from going beyond the allocated human boundaries.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Shagati(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2018
Solstar:

Not really,
Earth is a 3D plane on a toroidal Field bordered by circumference of ice separating 3rd dimension from the rest of the dimensions. Actually the surface of the Earth is flat, but bordered by en-cycled boundary of ice wall all the way round. Outside of the Ice boundary are other dimensions.
Round Earth makes no sense. That is a matrix of control. A mental programming to keep people from going beyond the allocated human boundaries.
Are there gatekeepers of the ice boundary?
Are humans able to physically advance beyond the ice barrier?
What is the impact (I imagine there will be quite a few) of crossing (or not) beyond the human allocated barrier?
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 13, 2018
Shagati:

Are there gatekeepers of the ice boundary?
Are humans able to physically advance beyond the ice barrier?
What is the impact (I imagine there will be quite a few) of crossing (or not) beyond the human allocated barrier?

Sure, there MUST be Gate Keepers. Humans are restricted to stay within their allocated boundaries.

Humans can physically cross the Ice barriers, and you can equally travel across it with your mind if tuned to specific frequencies, but one must be careful, for the things outside of the boundaries of the 3rd Dimension are not of the shapes and sizes of things within the 3D perimeter. Humans are a cultured specie and the programming was done to keep man in check.

The impact of crossing the barrier is mental shock, the exposure to such level of unprepared awareness will totally make anyone you talk to, think you are insane, crazy or even mad, because the entire populace has been taught something totally different and graded in schools with A and Distinctions, for repeating the cocktale of facts and fictions they were programmed to believe, even though erroneous. Can you picture what I mean ? If you train 100 kids that one plus one is equal to two for 20yrs and now scored each of them accurately for repeating the programmed intelligence that one plus one is equal to two. Then one of the child now grown up travels to another country and learnt and confirm that one plus one is equal to 3, then he comes back and tell the 99 others that one plus one is actually equal to 3, with even proofs, they will call that guy a madman, because he thinks differently or cos for years they already 'know' that one plus one is equal to two and actually got A grades from teachers.

Learning to separate the lies from the Truth is a tough and requires all of your Time. And 120yrs is a short allocation of time, so Time is the most expensive commodity in this 3D world. And then again, you need to provide for family, friends, pay taxes and tithes and all that. So, I do not blame those who are not interested. Cos they need to chop something..lol

Are you pondering what I am pondering ? I advise you stay within religions and mainstream science, cos the knowledge you seek might take away your happiness and 'sanity'. Ignorance is bliss. But I love the insanity in truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Shagati(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2018
Solstar:

Humans can physically cross the Ice barriers, and you can equally travel across it with your mind if tuned to specific frequencies, ...........

The impact of crossing the barrier is mental shock ..........It takes some mental preparation

.......So, I do not blame those who are not interested. ....... Some are interested more than most

Are you pondering what I am pondering ? ........Yes

Are you averse to connecting offline?
I have sent you a message to your email.
Check and revert
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 13, 2018
Shagati:

Are you averse to connecting offline?
I have sent you a message to your email.
Check and revert

Is it not something we could share here ? I try to limit where my IP address travels to.

2 Likes

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Shagati(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2018
Solstar:

Is it not something we could share here ? I try to limit where my IP address travels to.
Would rather not share here.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 13, 2018
Shagati:

Would rather not share here.

Sorry about that.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by olamil34(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2018
Solstar:

Not really,

Okay, how come scientists haven't discovered it yet.

I am not saying enthusiasts, real scientists.

So does that means Einstein's theory was wrong?
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by olamil34(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2018
So the sun rotates around the earth shocked, and hundreds of years of research wrong.

My mind is currently blown.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 13, 2018
olamil34:

Okay, how come scientists haven't discovered it yet.

I am not saying enthusiasts, real scientists.

So does that means Einstein's theory was wrong?

Yes, Einstein's Theory was and actually is wrong. But the good news is, that even though we try to wrap out minds around the entire Einstein work, we still find away to come out with constants that forces us to face the reality. If you go beyond Einstein's work, you will see the limitations of his work and then that will break your heart and bring a shock to you, if when you realize how much energy and time spent to learn a science that appears a dead end to an error in nature. Trust me millions of scientists are still living the lie till today and since these theories are already enshrined in the textbooks of physics, pulling them out and discountenancing them will be a huge global shock to the scientific community. But it could save the next generation.

What I realize is since we have a functional science that has birthed several inventions, we tend to ignore Einstein's work and move on. But what I later realize is that, the question of God would have been resolved a long time ago, if not for this same Einstein's work. For that reason, I have decided that my kids will not study science based on the curriculum in schools, it is mostly erroneous. That is why you see people like great inventors, having to drop out of school to focus on what is real and not the confusion out there.

We would have gone far if not that the science in schools are wrong. Now we are making a head way now. But we must de-program our minds, become born again, as in blank slates and start studying the real science based on natural examples.

2 Likes

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 13, 2018
olamil34:
So the sun rotates around the earth shocked, and hundreds of years of research wrong.

My mind is currently blown.

Not just one Sun, there are other Suns outside the purview of our eyes, our Sun is called Sol. The Other suns move around the other 3D physical planes outside the ice bareers, there are atleast 3 bareers before the end of our Universe, there could be more, but I know from evidence our particular toroidal location is a function of 5D simulation to a 3D Plane. And actually, the nature of the Sun is not what it was thought to be. Based on erroneous theories, we got it wrong. We thought it was a giant radioactive fusion going on there. Recent findings has reveal that the Sun is hollow. Yes, Sol is hollow, the sun spots are evidences of that. And the Light that passes through, which we see, comes from somewhere outside of out Universe, what we call the Source.

But there is no qualms for those who decide not to live on materialism alone, but set out to study science as an addictive hobby, we are making a headway. The goodnews, is that we can actually 'experience' 'perceive' or communicate with the Field, and the data is downloading to our mechanism. I believe the Source is 'Spirit' in nature. So, we must dive into Spirit Science to make a headway.

Few are ready to thread where the Devil is afraid of.

1 Like

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by denziz: 3:12pm On May 13, 2018
I sight you my brother,I really missed you but I wouldn't like to make noise about it because I respect your privacy.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 13, 2018
@Solstar
Hello there,

You exude waves that are very similar to someone I was once "smoked" on this forum (read : someone whose waves I captured). Could it be?

In any case, I'm pleased to read you.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 13, 2018
LoJ:
@Solstar
Hello there,

You exude waves that are very similar to someone I was once "smoked" on this forum (read : someone whose waves I captured). Could it be?

Do I sound like someone who is interested in debates ? Keep your pride to yourself sir, because being here is actually a waste of my time, so engaging anyone in a debate will be an insult to my time.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by LotusFan: 4:36pm On May 13, 2018
#TheReturnOfBillyonaire

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Ola17: 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
LoJ

He didn't get your drift?

He's one and same person you 'smoked'.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by olamil34(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2018
Solstar:

Not just one Sun, there are other Suns outside the purview of our eyes, our Sun is called Sol. The Other suns move around the other 3D physical planes outside the ice bareers, there are atleast 3 bareers before the end of our Universe, there could be more, but I know from evidence our particular toroidal location is a function of 5D simulation to a 3D Plane. And actually, the nature of the Sun is not what it was thought to be. Based on erroneous theories, we got it wrong. We thought it was a giant radioactive fusion going on there. Recent findings has reveal that the Sun is hollow. Yes, Sol is hollow, the sun spots are evidences of that. And the Light that passes through, which we see, comes from somewhere outside of out Universe, what we call the Source.

But there is no qualms for those who decide not to live on materialism alone, but set out to study science as an addictive hobby, we are making a headway. The goodnews, is that we can actually 'experience' 'perceive' or communicate with the Field, and the data is downloading to our mechanism. I believe the Source is 'Spirit' in nature. So, we must dive into Spirit Science to make a headway.

Few are ready to thread where the Devil is afraid of.

Sorry what scientists discovered this ?
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Truthsbitter: 9:35am On May 14, 2018
LoJ:
@Solstar
Hello there,

Is it same person we are suspecting it is ??
grin
We could be wrong but his pride and arrogance seems to be exactly same .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by kakarott: 9:29pm On May 15, 2018
So you people think the earth is flat
I am shock
Millions of naira wasted on your head
For nothing
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by kakarott: 9:31pm On May 15, 2018
You people need to go to school
I am again
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by kakarott: 9:48pm On May 15, 2018
How dare you say Einstein is wrong
Are you a physictic
How you even studied relativity
So explain how gravity works
The moon
Solar system
Blackhole
The galaxy
The star
I how test some their theories and it is very very wrong.
Explain
Punk the 5 dimensions are
Length
width
Depth
Time
Parallel universe(a word with slightly different event from ours)
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by kakarott: 9:53pm On May 15, 2018
Solstar
Don't you ever
Your pseudo- science with real science
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by MrMystrO(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2018
Lol There can only be one Billionaire... and He is Back! grin

1 Like

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2018
let me park my vehicle here first
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 20, 2018
I think, regardless of what a lot of people think, Solstar is well versed in what lay people call pseudo science.

I have always thought, what if Einstein was wrong? Why do some ancient paintings that have the outdoors as background have extraterrestrial craft well outlined in the sky? Why do the major religions have their origins from the desert? Why does NASA and ESA keep SO many secrets? Why is Roswell seen as a joke despite real life witnesses?

Solstar, I spent good years of my life trying to absorb information on www.whale.to but I haven't really been able to reflect because Nigeria. Thanks for waking me up again.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 20, 2018
Earthbound:
I think, regardless of what a lot of people think, Solstar is well versed in what lay people call pseudo science.

I have always thought, what if Einstein was wrong? Why do some ancient paintings that have the outdoors as background have extraterrestrial craft well outlined in the sky? Why do the major religions have their origins from the desert? Why does NASA and ESA keep SO many secrets? Why is Roswell seen as a joke despite real life witnesses?

Solstar, I spent good years of my life trying to absorb information on www.whale.to but I haven't really been able to reflect because Nigeria. Thanks for waking me up again.

NASA is wrong on many fronts, a decoy from the reality of what our world is including the shape of the Plane of our existence. Einstein was wrong on many fronts including Gravity. But thankfully the scientific community is coming to that realization now but to change the text books will totally cause massive chaos in the academia. That is why our graduates can not fabricate a simple too, no design a simple integrated circuit. The whites have known these facts and they are learning something different. We do not even know how to produce something as basic as a battery storage system even though all that we require are in our kitchen and garage. These morons would have just googled simple searches like 'Was Einstein wrong about Gravity ?' they probably would have seen the answers, but they are so stupid that they do not even use google searches before countering assertions.

I have grown thick-skin against these ignorant fellows here. So, do not worry about them, let them continue to suffer in their ignorance waiting for a Sky Daddy to come and save them.

I just have to keep dropping a hint on the truth when I see posts that someone is looking for answers.

I know what this world is about, few people have the resources and bandwidth and even the time that I have to read, research even engage in Lucid Dreaming and OBEs to study the Cosmos. For them, who ever has such capability is a psychiatric case. I pity their ignorance, that is why there are so many poor people in the country, cos Religions have numbed their brains.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by olamil34(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2018
Solstar:

NASA is wrong on many fronts, a decoy from the reality of what our world is including the shape of the Plane of our existence. Einstein was wrong on many fronts including Gravity. But thankfully the scientific community is coming to that realization now but to change the text books will totally cause massive chaos in the academia. That is why our graduates can not fabricate a simple too, no design a simple integrated circuit. The whites have known these facts and they are learning something different. We do not even know how to produce something as basic as a battery storage system even though all that we require are in our kitchen and garage. These morons would have just googled simple searches like 'Was Einstein wrong about Gravity ?' they probably would have seen the answers, but they are so stupid that they do not even use google searches before countering assertions.

I have grown thick-skin against these ignorant fellows here. So, do not worry about them, let them continue to suffer in their ignorance waiting for a Sky Daddy to come and save them.

I just have to keep dropping a hint on the truth when I see posts that someone is looking for answers.

I know what this world is about, few people have the resources and bandwidth and even the time that I have to read, research even engage in Lucid Dreaming and OBEs to study the Cosmos. For them, who ever has such capability is a psychiatric case. I pity their ignorance, that is why there are so many poor people in the country, cos Religions have numbed their brains.

Okay kindly share your white paper.

Sorry what's your profession and what tools do you use to come to this conclusion?

That is apart from watching cgi "research".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Source VTU Portal / Web Programming Tutorial In Python. / Are You A Newbie Java Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.