Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper (2298 Views)

Bambam Steps Out For A Wedding Looking All Classy (Photo) / Bbnaija's Ahneeka Looking All Sexy In Sultry Photo / Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by GistersNG: 6:44pm On May 12, 2018
GistMore.com

The most Hamsome BBNaija 2018 Ex Housemate, Rico Swavey, looks cute as he releases latest photos.

Rico Swavey is the best behaved among them all, free from gossiping and free with everyone in the house. And most importantly he abstained from sexual conduct and immortality. Surprisingly he is the most handsome!

As shared...

Look at this face ! What does it tell you

See his photos below...

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/hamsome-bbnaija-2018-ex-housemate-rico-swavey-shares-new-pictures

Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by GistersNG: 6:44pm On May 12, 2018
Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by kodded(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2018

@ the most handsome bbnaija'18 ex-housemate

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by mayweather145: 6:50pm On May 12, 2018
since the very 1st day they evicted him from the show......that was the day I stopped watching. I mean he is the best behaved among them all....free from gossiping , free with everyone in the house. and most importantly he abstained from sexual conduct and immortality. and surprisingly he is the most handsome !
Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by Viralkid: 6:52pm On May 12, 2018
If I say this boy is cute they'll say I'm gay. lol
Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by pemiakd: 6:57pm On May 12, 2018
Very cute and handsome
Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 12, 2018
Chai!
Why person just fine like this shocked

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by Deji63: 12:06am On May 13, 2018
The most handsome for where yet he couldn't get any woman he liked in the house Ahneeka for instance. He is bi racial so he gas to be fine but definitely not the most handsome.
Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by Gozbrown(m): 1:43am On May 13, 2018
most handsome dude in d jex concluded bbnaija show, jex dah he has to work on his personality, he was too reserved.
I know d real Rico is smart, he got his game all wrong in d house. still, He remains one of my favourites.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by levrin: 6:00am On May 13, 2018
grin
Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by Houseofglam7(f): 6:33am On May 13, 2018
undecided
Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by enunlewa: 9:31am On May 13, 2018
Cute
Re: New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper by fabulous986: 3:04pm On May 14, 2018
Cute boy...Nashoooooo grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simi Slays In Sexy Ankara Outfit (see Photos) / Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola / Nollywood Most Lovable Actress Genny Uzoma Flaunts New Hairstyle (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.