Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. (6000 Views)

9 Best Law Textbooks For College Students / Download FG BEA Scholarship Past Questions In PDF / PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 7:36pm On May 12, 2018
Instead of spending so much on law textbooks why not book for the PDF copies at less than half the price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 7:41pm On May 12, 2018
Send 'law student' with your level and textbook you're interested in on WhatsApp. Let's chat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 9:02pm On May 12, 2018
You will need to download the telegram app, because whatsapp cannot handle the mb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 10:10pm On May 12, 2018
Winfield and Jolowitz on Torts is a good textbook for Torts.

1 Like

Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 10:11pm On May 12, 2018
Current edition,anyone?
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 10:12pm On May 12, 2018
Or let us know any textbook you've read which you feel is better than the rest.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 10:15pm On May 12, 2018
And if you're in PH, and you've got clean,current LAW textbooks you would like to convert to PDF, chat me up asap.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 8:40am On May 15, 2018
Good morning law students.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 8:47am On May 15, 2018
There are many advantages to converting your textbooks to PDF: you could carry the textbooks for an entire session in any android smart phone of your choice...
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 8:49am On May 15, 2018
This is May. It would be wise to start working on gathering textbooks for the next session. PDF is the way to go.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 8:56am On May 15, 2018
Just acquired "International Law & Human Rights" 18th edition. by Dr. S.K. Kapoor.

It's a big book,over 1000 pages. And IT IS LOADED, believe me.

Are there prospective int'l law/ human rights students here?
Do indicate interest.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 8:59am On May 15, 2018
I apologise for not taking calls, ladies and gentlemen. Chats and texts are preferable. I can't take calls around the law library.

1 Like

Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 9:03am On May 15, 2018
While you're at it, check my other posts and chat me up if you need any law project.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 12:42pm On May 15, 2018
Another advantage is that PDF copies are much more cheaper than the hard copies of textbooks.

Law as a course requires both intensive and extensive reading.For most areas-Jurisprudence, Company law, Contract, Credit and Securities, Evidence, Oil & Gas,you name it- you will need to have both foreign and Nigerian authored texbooks.

1 Like

Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 12:58pm On May 15, 2018
freshlaw:
Instead of spending so much on law textbooks why not book for the PDF copies at less than half the price.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 1:03pm On May 15, 2018
A good number of these textbooks cost over 5k, like the one mentioned above on Human Rights, but interested students will be getting the PDF copies at less than half that price. For the smaller textbooks that go for 1,000-1200,you will get them at N500-700.
However, you will need to chat me on time because the conversion could take up to 3-5 days...the earlier the better.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 7:51pm On May 15, 2018
How interesting is Jurisprudence as a course?
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 2:35am On May 16, 2018
Good morning law students. How is night reading going? shocked
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 10:52am On May 17, 2018
Hi. In case you're going to offer Jurisprudence,know that you will need textbooks to read.
'Jurisprudence' 5th ed.by R.W.M. Dias will be available in PDF on order. It's a classic.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 10:54am On May 17, 2018
Jurisprudence by Dias is split into 3 parts: Introduction, Aspects of Justice and Legal Theory.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 10:56am On May 17, 2018
These 3 parts embody 22 chapters.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 10:57am On May 17, 2018
Combine Dias with any good Nigerian text on the course and you are good to go.

Chat me up on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 4:27pm On May 17, 2018
Did I mention that Jurisprudence is NOT one of those courses you rush and cram close to exam time?
Honestly,it's not.

Jurisprudence requires judicious, jurisprudential study tongue

1 Like

Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 4:56pm On May 17, 2018
By the way, the hardcopy to soft copy conversion process is not something that's done with the snap of the fingers.
Lots of folks are contacting me thinking they just pay and get it in their box in 3 minutes.
Nope. Doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 5:25pm On May 17, 2018
So let me summarize:

You send me a whatsapp message,indicating the textbook you're interested in;

Then I let you know whether it's available in stock in hardcopy,if it's not I let you know when it will be; if you have the textbook in hardcopy,(and it happens to be a 'locus classicus',like the next texbook I'll present to you)and won't mind sending it to me, cool.

Then I let you know the price. If you're cool with it,the textbook will be 'booked' for conversion. You're not paying anything yet o.

The conversion takes about 3 days, depending on the number of books on the queue. If the queue is longer,which is happening as more law students are waking up to the reality of how good this PDF option is, it may take 7 days.

Oh well, sometimes it takes longer.

When it's ready, I will send you a sample of your PDF, consisting of table of contents and appendix. This will be done only through a secret chat on telegram.

If you're cool with this,you'll pay and get your complete textbook.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 7:04am On May 18, 2018
Good morning law students.
Keep pushing.
Winners don't quit.

1 Like

Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 7:11am On May 18, 2018
For final year law students: how is project writing going?
Chat me up on 0813....... if you need any assistance or material.

Remember to introduce yourself with 'final year' so I can attend to you first among the many messages. kiss

1 Like

Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 7:13am On May 18, 2018
For those who are not yet in their final year, you will get there by God's grace.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 7:23am On May 18, 2018
These PDF textbooks are both device-friendly and pocket-friendly.

Don't deprive yourself of much needed reading materials because of high cost of textbooks.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 4:37pm On May 18, 2018
smiley Hello law student!
Show me your reading timetable.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 4:46pm On May 18, 2018
Hmmm. You came to read law and you can't even map out a reading plan.

This scripture came to my mind: if you ran with footmen and got tired, how will your contend with horses? ( We'll, that's my paraphrased version of Jer 12:5)

If you don't read now, how will you practice law?

Okay o.I'm available on whatsapp to help. PDF textbooks will help read anywhere.
Re: Law Textbooks In Pdf At Cheap Price. by freshlaw: 1:42pm On May 19, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Man Has Kept His Hands Up For 40yrs As A Devotion To God / Amb. Chris Odey Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree Award / Final Year Project Writing Tips Finally Revealed In 7 Easy Steps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.