Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Jomoh Gabriel: A Fraudstar Who Wants To Become A Student Nurse In Luth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jomoh Gabriel: A Fraudstar Who Wants To Become A Student Nurse In Luth (395 Views)

Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / Jomoh Gabriel: A Fraudstar Who Wants To Become A Student Nurse In Luth / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jomoh Gabriel: A Fraudstar Who Wants To Become A Student Nurse In Luth by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2018
Deadline for application is June 1st. Buy your
past questions in order to prepare adequately.
Call or whatsapp 08035209543 ONLY IF YOU ARE
READY TO BUY. PDF FILE VIA E-MAIL AFTER
PAYMENT TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT.
You get it in 30seconds! 7 YEARS QUESTIONS
WITH ANSWERS. EXAM STARTS JUNE 9TH.
------------------------------------------------
Those of us who sell online and on Nairaland must have met buyers who are scared of paying first for goods.
such is Jomoh Gabriel of jomohgabriel12@gmail.com and of phone number 07014492677.
I sold LUTH school of Nursing past questions to him and he refused to credit my account.
immediately I sent the material to him via email, he went off whatsapp and switched off his phone. This Is not good from someone who was scared to pay first.
Let us all call his number in order not to spoil future businesses here. it could be your turn next time if we don't stop this robbery online by making examples and scapegoat from perpetrators.
Re: Jomoh Gabriel: A Fraudstar Who Wants To Become A Student Nurse In Luth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33pm On May 12, 2018
That's bad of him....
Re: Jomoh Gabriel: A Fraudstar Who Wants To Become A Student Nurse In Luth by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 12, 2018
nigeriancritic1:
Those of us who sell online and on Nairaland must have met buyers who are scared of paying first for goods.
such is Jomoh Gabriel of jomohgabriel12@gmail.com and of phone number 07014492677.
I sold LUTH school of Nursing past questions to him and he refused to credit my account.
immediately I sent the material to him via email, he went off whatsapp and switched off his phone. This Is not good from someone who was scared to pay first.
Let us all call his number in order not to spoil future businesses here. it could be your turn next time if we don't stop this robbery online by making examples and scapegoat from perpetrators.

Do you own the copyright on the downloadable ?
Re: Jomoh Gabriel: A Fraudstar Who Wants To Become A Student Nurse In Luth by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2018
Solstar:

Do you own the copyright on the downloadable ?
I am a collector. i sourced and paid for them.if you understand marketing, that comes at a cost too. the facility to distribute is not that free. what's your point? Do you approve of his action?

(1) (Reply)

High Stakers Win Big Bets GUARANTEED / Need Small Item/parcel To Be Forwarded From USA To NIGERIA / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.