Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country (46642 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Ebullience(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2018
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Adejare Adeboye has fried back at critics.

He spoke while addressing the ministers and workers of RCCG at the ongoing Northern Conference at the RCCG camp, in Jos on Saturday.

Adeboye said those attacking him were actually attacking the congregants of RCCG worldwide and by extension the Christians.

His words: “You are aware that some people spends their time attacking me, particularly in the internet.”

“Those attacking me are actually attacking you, but be rest assured, they would soon be sent out of this country.

“The Bible said, when you strike a Shepherd, the sheep shall scatter.”

The clergy lamented that he has severally been accused of not preaching salvation, adding that critics have also been faulting miracles that happened at camps.

This year’s conference, titled: “Let the fire fall”, is an annual event that started on Friday.

The auditorium was overcrowded with the church faithful from the 19 northern states.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/12/rccg-adeboye-reveals-will-happen-critics-attacking-internet/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02pm On May 12, 2018
Critics are in trouble!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02pm On May 12, 2018
HOLY GHOST............................

11 Likes 3 Shares

post=67508343:
HOLY GHOST............................
FIREEEEEEEEEEE...........!!!!!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04pm On May 12, 2018
*Quote*
His words: “You are aware that some people spends their time attacking me, particularly in the internet.”

“Those attacking me are actually attacking you, but be rest assured, they would soon be sent out of this country.
*Unqoute*

The Devil is in Trouble!!

Jesus is Lord forever and ever...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by bizza45: 9:18pm On May 12, 2018
baba abeg go rest, there are critics attack everywhere, even brosJ was also a victim of it ... no matter what u say nothing can happen to them because u have once in your life criticize someone

318 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by OkCornel(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2018
Jesus was insulted and called a Prince of Demons...

how did He react?

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by paxonel(m): 1:26am On May 13, 2018
This man eh?
So dem dey critize you since two months ago you nor talk, na now you dey respond?

Na so you dey put people for mind?

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by paxonel(m): 1:31am On May 13, 2018
post=67508358:

FIREEEEEEEEEEE...........!!!!!
monkey grin

28 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by adoyi8: 3:42am On May 13, 2018
Is he saying that if I attack him I will get a visa to the USA?

330 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by hopefulLandlord: 3:47am On May 13, 2018
adoyi8:
Is he saying that if I attack him I will get a visa to the USA?

This guy is asking the important questions

"They would soon be sent out of this country"

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by ikorodureporta: 4:00am On May 13, 2018
So if sheep scatter, where is d gain

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Pavore9: 4:04am On May 13, 2018
Many are wishing that they can be sent out of Nigeria! cheesy

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Bukolar1(f): 6:57am On May 13, 2018
if the Shepherd is attacked and the sheep scattered, there will be no cash inflow... of what use is the sheep to the Shepherd if not to make money?

37 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Auki: 8:05am On May 13, 2018
Ebullience:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Adejare Adeboye has fried back at critics.

He spoke while addressing the ministers and workers of RCCG at the ongoing Northern Conference at the RCCG camp, in Jos on Saturday.

Adeboye said those attacking him were actually attacking the congregants of RCCG worldwide and by extension the Christians.

“The Bible said, when you strike a Shepherd, the sheep shall scatter.”

The clergy lamented that he has severally been accused of not preaching salvation, adding that critics have also been faulting miracles that happened at camps.

This year’s conference, titled: “Let the fire fall”, is an annual event that started on Friday.

The auditorium was overcrowded with the church faithful from the 19 northern states.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/12/rccg-adeboye-reveals-will-happen-critics-attacking-internet/

Those that follow you will be the greatest losers and will find no way out of the fire.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Goodness4525: 8:19am On May 13, 2018
Said by the same man who never stop to criticize politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by FlirtyGist: 10:27am On May 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by loomer: 10:27am On May 13, 2018
blessing fall on me
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by darocha1: 10:28am On May 13, 2018
It is well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by loadedvibes: 10:28am On May 13, 2018
Daddy Freeze you will soon be sent out of the nation.. wahala for you o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by ShitHead(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2018
Beautiful curse.

I can't wait to be scattered to Canada.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Nobody: 10:29am On May 13, 2018
That is coming from a Religious Fraudster. Adeboye has no idea what God is, yet he collects money on behalf of God but keeps it in his 'pocket'.

33 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by obaataaokpaewu: 10:29am On May 13, 2018
I haven't attacked him before oh but if my attacking him means getting sent to US, Canada or any good European countries, I wouldn't mind to attack him oh grin grin grin

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by HeyCorleone(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2018
“Those attacking me are actually attacking you, but be rest assured, they would soon be sent out of this country

So attacking Adeboye is a ticket out of this country.

There is no clergyman in this world more insulted or criticised as the Pope in recent times, probably since the turn of the last century, but you won't hear any Pope say such thing. Not even Pope John Paul II when he got shot and had to confront his shooter. He still preached love.

Jesus Christ never said such thing.

So I'm at sea as to why he should say such.

46 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Ichokwu: 10:29am On May 13, 2018
cheesy Some peeps are looking for ways to be sent out of the country cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by jericco1(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2018
well let's see how it goes.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Omihanifa: 10:29am On May 13, 2018
Mosadoluwa o
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Nobody: 10:30am On May 13, 2018
Am not your critic baba, but if being a critic will sent me out of this shithole to USA i promise to be your chief critic. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by aguiyi2: 10:30am On May 13, 2018
It is hard building an empire but harder sustain it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by jideprof: 10:30am On May 13, 2018
Sent out to where?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by kense88: 10:30am On May 13, 2018
Wayo pastor. Is it not better to be sent out of this useless country you have contributed to the downfall.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Germandude: 10:30am On May 13, 2018
With that verse he quoted, Jesus was only saying DAT the disciples will leave him when the high priest,Judas and d soldiers come for his arrest. How e take concern adeboye me nor knw.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' / Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) / The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.