Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD (1020 Views)

3 Months Nokia 3.2 For Sale (2gb Ram And 16gb Internal Memory) / Free & Increase Your Device Or SD Memory Without Deleting Any Important Files / How To Free Your Phone Or Sd Memory Without Deleting Or Losing Important Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD by hollawaley2: 10:27pm On May 12, 2018
Most of the time,We are not happy when its comes to storing heavy files in Our mobile phone,why because,You will agree with me that,if Your storage place is not large,You are not happy in storing heavy files,right? "MY STORAGE CAPACITY CAN'T HANDLE LARGE FILES" due to this You kept on managing Your storage files,end of story today! Its happened to a friend who kept worry on this issue"NO SD CARD AND MY INTERNAL STORAGE MEMORY IS VERY LOW" This came to an end until He related this issue to Me. Today,I strongly believe You reading this,is because You need this,right? I know We all like to store heavy files in Our mobile phone. That's the reason why I am droping this tutorial on "Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD".

Following this guilds below,its will help You to increase "INCREASE YOUR INTERNAL MEMORY WITHOUT SD CARD". Its might seems to be an unbelievable tutorial,if You doubt this,after this tutorial drop Your testimonies to confirm if really its working. With this,You don't need SD CARD again....... So,to do this, ensure You follow the guilds with the right direction below; You only have just one requirement to do this which is "JIOCLOUD APP" What this do?
Its a useful application met for storage aside of the SD CARD. Meaning its functions on its own without the help of SD CARD. Immediately You download and install this APP its stored file dependently.

HOW TO USE IT AND FEATURES OF THE APP
Not much precaution on how to use,all You have to do is; You have to manually store the files You wish to delete from the Gallery storage and still need it,me while the files will still be in Your Mobile phone and function the same as when present in the Gallery box.
Features screen shot;

FIRST GUILD
Open You google play store,search and download"JIOCLOUD" NOTE: You will found many similar apps but,You download the screen shot app below,well recommended or You can download it JIOCLOUD.

After the installation,open the app. Here You upload as many files You need Your phone memory to be free on,by this,You have realised some space or much either and still,the files are still present in Your Mobile phone and been used as usual.
https://ttechbay..com/2018/05/increase-your-phone-internal-memory.html
Re: Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD by Ejadike(m): 12:01am On May 13, 2018
This is good news for me. Ive been looking for a way to boost my k7 storage problems, now I can manage my storage well.
Re: Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD by victorioushands: 1:17pm On May 13, 2018
Don't forget that big it's s cloud storage you will need to have enough data for synching

(1) (Reply)

Tecno 96 Hours Power On – What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? / How To See Pictures Of Person With Your Phone If Lost/stolen / Samsung Gt I9001 Galaxy S Plus Android.... 7k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.