Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Need To Leave The Village For The City. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Leave The Village For The City. (1196 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Leave The Village For The City. by meneski(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2018
But am scared of the unknown...i once tried to go learn a hand work but it all ended badly... Now i just need to go hustle but am scared of failing again. The village i live in, i get my daily bread in it no stress but na like this i go dey dey? Still have other issues like the one in my signature. Any of you ever left their comfort zones?
Re: I Need To Leave The Village For The City. by mrtomola(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2018
No Risk No Success!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Leave The Village For The City. by Chubhie: 12:08am On May 13, 2018
meneski:
But am scared of the unknown...i once tried to go learn a hand work but it all ended badly... Now i just need to go hustle but am scared of failing again. The village i live in, i get my daily bread in it no stress but na like this i go dey dey? Still have other issues like the one in my signature. Any of you ever left their comfort zones?
What difference are you bringing in to the hustling table? The city market is already saturated with premium hustlers.

That village you are, look around and try to find what the city needs that you have.

Some people are looking for hectares of land to invest in agriculture.

Some city needs palm oil,tomatoes, onions, kola etc. You could be sitting on a goldmine in that village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Leave The Village For The City. by meneski(m): 12:25am On May 13, 2018
Chubhie:

What difference are you bringing in to the hustling table? The city market is already saturated with premium hustlers.

That village you are, look around and try to find what the city needs that you have.

Some people are looking for hectares of land to invest in agriculture.

Some city needs palm oil,tomatoes, onions, kola etc. You could be sitting on a goldmine in that village.
thanks so much...will ponder on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Leave The Village For The City. by meneski(m): 12:27am On May 13, 2018
mrtomola:
No Risk No Success!
Thanks for this four words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Leave The Village For The City. by Kayoski(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2018
If you feel going to the city is best for you now...bro trust your guts...

But there will be battles,and you will lose more(battles) than win...but if you are determined , you will succeed..

Take hope in the people who made gone through the same road and succeeded

city life is jungle life, no free meals here
Re: I Need To Leave The Village For The City. by Emaggy: 6:06pm On May 13, 2018
If going to the city is what you really want, then go to the city. Just know that there will be many challenges. Question is: are you determined to overcome them?
Re: I Need To Leave The Village For The City. by meneski(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2018
i once tried learning a handwork and i failed...just pray my fear of failure should give me the courage and endurance...well,i can only try!.

(1) (Reply)

dnt / Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. / Is Your Nanny Also Stealing From You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.