Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

His Glory In You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Glory In You (315 Views)

7 Levels Of Glory In Christ / Does God Share His Glory? / T. B Joshua At 55: The Story Behind His Glory Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Glory In You by Topsy0426(m): 1:09am On May 13, 2018
Opening Scription
_And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one (John 17:22)._

The Lord Jesus made the remarkable statement above in His prayer to the Father for us, and we know God heard Him. Thus, we have the glory of Jesus. This is so profound!

The Bible says Jesus Christ is the effulgence of the Father’s glory, the express image of His Person (Hebrews 1:3). That’s exactly what we are today, for the Bible says we’re created in His image and in His likeness. You were born to be the glory of God.

Continue Reading -> http://www.fortizolight.com/2018/05/his-glory-in-you.html
Re: His Glory In You by Pharaoh9(m): 1:41am On May 13, 2018
GOD DOESN'T EXIST
Re: His Glory In You by Topsy0426(m): 2:50am On May 13, 2018
�. The God I serve exist and Is alive in me.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/05/18 / Don't Bury Your Destiny / The Names Of Christ In Relation To The End Of Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.