Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya (36510 Views)

Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by yemkoguru(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2018
Why can't they use SD625 and same price and see it selling like hot cake. 425 my ass

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Nobody: 7:58am On May 13, 2018
Ckbilic:
Why is Nigeria price 60k, when the conversion of 15700 Kenya currency is 57000 in Nigeria money. Guess infinix is exploring we Nigerians
Exploiting
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Neckfort(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2018
Jaybeee:
Why should it have 5mega pixels front facing camera
because a lower version can't capture ur ugly and uncompleted face
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by uchennamani(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2018
Ckbilic:
Why is Nigeria price 60k, when the conversion of 15700 Kenya currency is 57000 in Nigeria money. Guess infinix is exploring we Nigerians
Yes. They are 'exploring' Nigerians!
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Diso60090(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2018
Ckbilic:

You buy the phone at all? Before talking.come
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by olexjay(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2018
Lisaint:
Thunder fire infinix

I bought note 4 last week
And i can tell you the battery is crap

Its said to have a battery of 4300mah

But whereas the battery prrformance is just like dat of 2800

Thunder fire infinix
bro be sure you bought your phone at a trusted phone store, all infinix notes battery are great cuz I'm a note fans.. Hope you don't buy a refurbished phone because infinix notes got nice battery

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Badookelzi(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2018
Mckandre:
what garbage? snapdragon 425 of 2015 kai, naija na museum
idiot, go and check the number of OEM still using the chipset
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by AngelicBeing: 8:12am On May 13, 2018
ednut1:
is the cost of doing business in both countries same Is custom duties same undecided
Gbam grin
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by sharpsharp: 8:15am On May 13, 2018
Mrvirus6:
Infinix Hot 6 Pro is a bigger sibling to Infinix Hot 6as both Android devices were recently made officially available in the Nigerian market as well as Kenyan and Ivory Coast online and offline markets.
In terms of features and specs, the Hot 6 Pro packs all the features found on Hot 6 including the design but the major difference between the two smartphones is in the device memory department as the Pro version comes with bigger internal memory and RAM; otherwise, every other thing remains the same.
There is one major unusual thing about the new Infinix Hot 6 phones and it’s the fact that they are powered by Snapdragon Chipset instead of the usual MediaTek chip Infinix is known for.
As for the cost of buying this phone, Infinix Hot 6 Pro price in Nigeria is N60,000 while the price in Kenya and other African countries are provided below.
Note that this price may slightly change with time and location but it’s within the stated range above.
INFINIX HOT 6 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
WIRELESS NETWORKS
*.2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz
*.3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
*.4G: LTE unspecified frequency bands
SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM
PLATFORM
OS
*.Android 8.0 Oreo + XOS
DESIGN
*.Dimensions: mm
*.Weight: 153 g
*.Display: 6 inches, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio, IPS LCD display
*.Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, barometer
*.Colours: Sandstone black, Magic gold, Bordeaux red, City blue
HARDWARE
*.Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
*.Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
*.Graphics Processor: Adreno 308
MEMORY
*.RAM: 3GB
*.Internal Storage: 32GB
*.External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
CAMERAS
*.Rear: Dual 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus, dual LED flash, dual tone
*.Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
*.Front-facing: 5 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
MULTIMEDIA
*.Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
*.Audio: Loudspeaker: Mono
*.Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
*.FM Radio: Yes
CONNECTIVITY
*.Bluetooth: v4.0
*.WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
*.GPS: Yes
*.USB: microUSB v2.0, USB-OTG
MISCELLANEOUS
*.Charging: Regular
*.Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000mAh
*.Announced: May 12, 2018
*.Availability: May 2018
*.Smartphone Price: You can buy Infinix Hot 6 for 72,000 FCFA in Côte d’Ivoire and Ksh. 13,699 in Kenya. The Pro version costs Kes.15,699 in Kenya
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INFINIX HOT 6 AND HOT 6 PRO
1.Where they are different is in terms of internal storage and RAM.
2.While Infinix Hot 6 has 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storrage for your files, Infinix Hot 6 Pro has 3GB RAM and 32GB storage
3.Apart from that, all other features are the same.

http://chivicworld.byethost8.com/2018/05/13/infinix-hot-6-pro-specifications-and-price-in-nigeria-kenya/

Infinix S3 is better than hot 6 pro. Front camera is 20 mega pixels, it has face recognition , RAM size is similar 3GB,memory space 32GB, same snapdragon processor, finger print.
Rear camera design is similar to that of iPhone X.
I will rather recommend S3 to hot 6.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by tolexy007(m): 8:16am On May 13, 2018
Ckbilic:
the remaining 3k is for signing of Davido

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by andyomar(m): 8:16am On May 13, 2018
I seriously wonder y most people that comment on nairaland are negative or insultive or talk down on people for no reason.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Bluehill1051: 8:31am On May 13, 2018
Ckbilic:
Olodo
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Ebuka6841(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Nice phone, nice specs....loving it coolNice phone, nice specs....loving it
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Mckandre(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2018
Badookelzi:

idiot, go and check the number of OEM still using the chipset
which of my words really pained u like this infinifanboy grin
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Lisaint(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2018
olexjay:
bro be sure you bought your phone at a trusted phone store, all infinix notes battery are great cuz I'm a note fans.. Hope you don't buy a refurbished phone because infinix notes got nice battery

Re wat??

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by samzzycash(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2018
olexjay:
the question is are you using the note 4? just because you are note fan doesn't make your claim right..been satisfied with other note series doesn't mean they can't flop.. Note 4 only lasted 5 days with Mr before i discarded it off..
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by vanhayor(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Rubbish! In this 2018 huh?

Got a Samsung Galaxy s6 with cracked front and back glasses but fully functional for sale at 35k. If interested, pls visit my signature. Lagos only.
I'll rather buy the rubbish than buy a cracked phone from you

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by DestinyToRule(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2018
Crap…infinix are still in indomie generation. My Redmi Note 5A prime i bought 45k beat it hands down.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Godwin978(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2018
am still using hot3 planing getting hot4pro
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by sureteeboy(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2018
udemzy101:

E no try at all, wetin be snapdragon 425 when smaller phones dey use 435 sef.
I was surprised as well? Snapdragon 425 in 2018? Those guys must have taken us all for novice

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by sureteeboy(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2018
DestinyToRule:
Crap…infinix are still in indomie generation. My Redmi Note 5A prime i bought 45k beat it hands down.
How long does the battery last after full charge?
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by newjosboy: 9:51am On May 13, 2018
I need flash charging not regular charging. I can't wait for about 3 hrs to charge a battery.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Nobody: 10:07am On May 13, 2018
sureteeboy:
I was surprised as well? Snapdragon 425 in 2018? Those guys must have taken us all for novice

Lol.. I believe they will be saying, we want to be the first to give them snapdragon in Nigeria grin

Same wacky phone but this time with snapdragon 425 to deceive users.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2018
Godwin978:
am still using hot3 planing getting hot4pro
I want to sell my hot4pro 27k if u are interested, it is readily available.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Nobody: 10:16am On May 13, 2018
so, Kenya money even get value pass naira 4x!!!!!!
chai, chaiiiii chaiiiiiiiiiiiii.
KENYA!
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by blackiridis(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2018
DestinyToRule:
asin.. it can't lace Note 5A Prime's boots watch them flood here with "do you have customer service in Nigeria?" comments grin

they are paying extra for customer care that will still charge them when the phone is damaged grin grin grin

make i go before them break my head cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Royle2014(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2018
60k for this yeye device in dis 2018..

Guys, get on aliexpress... Buy a XioaMi phone... Infinix and tecno are exploiting us like mad

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by Royle2014(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2018
blackiridis:
asin.. it can't lace Note 5A Prime's boots watch them flood here with "do you have customer service in Nigeria?" comments grin

they are paying extra for customer care that will still charge them when the phone is damaged grin grin grin

make i go before them break my head cheesy
Using 5A prime here bought it 45k plus delivery
I will never ever use an infinix or tecno phone in my life again.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by blackiridis(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2018
Royle2014:

Using 5A prime here bought it 45k plus delivery
I will never ever use an infinix or tecno phone in my life again.
same here and i got it for less
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya by tygar(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2018
Same spec, different names.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria / 7 Beautiful Themes For Whatsapp Plus / Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.