Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Hot!!! New Chatbot Launched.... Rocking & Super Awesome - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hot!!! New Chatbot Launched.... Rocking & Super Awesome (260 Views)

HOT!!!! New $1 Investment Site Landes..come In / Hot New Domain Name For Sale / How To Get Unlimited Shares To Your Blog Articles Rocking World Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! New Chatbot Launched.... Rocking & Super Awesome by Alvinuchenna14: 6:38am On May 13, 2018
Although it is coming late cause I've already launched it, but am pleased to announce to you about the latest release for my new chatbot. Only few knows the value of having a chat bot which delivers contents straight to inbox of people whether they liked your portfolio or not..... Here are some advantages of having a chatbot:
• Handling Customers online whether you are there or not (Available 24/7)

• Source of great traffic because chatbots delivers updates on your sites straight to the inbox of subscribers

• Means of reaching thousands of people you know and you don’t know.

• Extra Income as a result of massive traffic which will favour AdSense and Paid promotions done through chatbots

• Even integrated it on my website for easy chat up by visitors.

Here is the link to the chatbot so you can get started with it and see how it works... Even answering your questions like hi, hello. Reactions like wow, cool and hmm or huh. And most importantly, fetching any posts from my websites with the keyword you searched for using the search button on the menu. So just use the link below to chat with it and see how it rocks.

ChatBot Link>>>> https://m.me/bloggingseries?ref=Welcome%20message

You too can get yours at an affordable rate, using this phone number to WhatsApp me straight +2348145075442 or simply use this link to come straight to my Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/alvin.uchenna.7

Thanks!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Readymade PHP & Open Source Scripts To Design Any Kind Of Website In Few Mins / How Your Style Affects Your Brand| Brand Styling / Email Sender Software To Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.