Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Edit Your Blog Theme Html With Your Mobile Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Edit Your Blog Theme Html With Your Mobile Phone (329 Views)

Let Me Help You Customize Your Blog Theme To Mobile Friendly Site / Is It Possible For Me To Get A Blog Theme That Looked Like The Foxnews.com Page? / I Need A A Blog Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edit Your Blog Theme Html With Your Mobile Phone by AJIKOLA: 6:44am On May 13, 2018
QUICK EDIT TEXT PRO LETS YOU EDIT YOUR BLOG THEME WITH A MOBILE IN JUST A SNAP

Blogging with a mobile phone can be very frustrating at times because you won't be able to EDIT YOUR BLOG THEME TEMPLATE WITH A MOBILE.
You may be blogging with a PC, but occasions would arise when you would need to edit your blog template with a mobile ,in this case what will you do when you don't have your PC with you, your phone would the next tool to fall back on. So this tutorial will guide you in how to EDIT YOUR BLOG THEME html with your mobile phone.

Read more: http://megadiapost..com.ng/2018/05/how-to-edit-blog-theme-html-with-mobile.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads Real Results / Naija Verified Adsense For Sale With $51 In It.. It Goes For 20k / Want To Learn Web Design But Dont Know How? Lets Show You With This Free Trainin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.