Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo (33776 Views)

Confraternities In Nigeria / Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation / 300L Benue State University Student Shot Dead By Cultists Over Missing Trouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by Hienez(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2018
i so much hate any cultist members around me,see them Nigerian youths uselessing their lifes in the name of brotherly hood

IMPRISON THEM,so that they can go and waste their lifes stupid people.i so much hate any cultist members around me,see them Nigerian youths uselessing their lifes in the name of brotherly hood

IMPRISON THEM,so that they can go and waste their lifes stupid people.
i so much hate any cultist members around me,see them Nigerian youths uselessing their lifes in the name of brotherly hood

IMPRISON THEM,so that they can go and waste their lifes stupid people.
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by ameh99: 4:42pm On May 13, 2018
...came to check tribe and I am not surprise. at all...

Lazy Yoloba yoot sad sad
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by Giwamoshood502: 4:54pm On May 13, 2018
Afonja oooooo why now, instead of you guys to think about your future busy killing your self ... ...ooona was ooo chai
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by SAMBARRY: 5:18pm On May 13, 2018
The 2 in the middle apparently look furious grin
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by Abudu2000(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2018
So u know the clean ones are Axemen, the others are Eiyeee..

Farewell
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by crafteck(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2018
38 years old cultists.... Lol.. O laugh in tongues

Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by Absuchat(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2018
When Buhari said Nigeria youths are lazy, he was referring to the dirty tribe in the west.
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by Rmpopman: 5:52pm On May 13, 2018
police and their frame up, chai, na innocent people dem go raid come place guns for their front.... police no go wait if dem see dis kind weapon, no lia joor... dem no go fit arrest d major people cause dem go don flee away from dat area. Akoba gafara
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by stevio(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2018
When these crazy mods go ban you,na dat time you go relax well well grin
vincentjk:
Hmm Nawa o anyway

Today, my ex girlfriend sent me a video of herself and her boyfriend having sex so dat it can hurt me....
I immediately forwarded the video to her father....
Av been relaxing since den..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by Acheron: 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Eiyaaaa hungry looking HLs

Your mates are here in Borno state risking their lives to earn a living, While you are out there on the streets doing Superiority battle undecided
Abeg bro, you know JR close to Kassandra?
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by GeoOla25(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2018
vincentjk:
Hmm Nawa o anyway

Today, my ex girlfriend sent me a video of herself and her boyfriend having sex so dat it can hurt me....
I immediately forwarded the video to her father....
Av been relaxing since den..... grin grin grin
Over wise will not kill you
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:57am On May 14, 2018
Wasted Energy
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by webhostbiz: 12:38pm On May 14, 2018
You sound like one of them. You can never benefit anything from being a cultist! You are practically clueless if you are a cultist! Your mates are out there doing something reasonable with their time and life!
pyyxxaro:

Sshhhaaarraaappp

Star LAGGA beer undecided
Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by PedroEastman: 2:32pm On May 14, 2018
ona no see viking to join na this dirty eiyee and ayee

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by dangotesmummy: 5:29pm On May 26, 2020
KenModi:
I have never seen more senseless persons than cultists.

People are making good use of their time and opportunities life presented them to make something out if it as well as enjoy it, they are fighting over supremacy, dying like chickens in the name of brotherhood.

Look at them, despite all the gra-gra, they still look hungry.

Young ones listen! Cultism never pays, rather you wld pay with your life
no mind them

Na their mate be this o

Best graduating student of medicine and surgery.while one was working hard to improve his life the other one was being a nuisance

Re: Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo by TheSourcerer: 1:53pm On May 27, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Eiyaaaa hungry looking HLs

Your mates are here in Borno state risking their lives to earn a living, While you are out there on the streets doing Superiority battle undecided
HL?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Enugu, Hangs Himself On A Tree. Graphic Photo / Thai lady calls out her Nigerian boyfriend for beating her up in Malaysia / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.