Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

What Made You So Popular In secondary School. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Made You So Popular In secondary School. (1099 Views)

Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Young Shatta Bandle In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by youngsahito(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2018
I was the smallest boy in school then. oya comment abt urz

Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by vizkiz: 9:23am On May 13, 2018
I slapped my school accountant

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Lalas247(f): 9:25am On May 13, 2018
hmmmm
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Nobody: 9:26am On May 13, 2018
I was a very reserved and nice sweetheart.
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by vizkiz: 9:32am On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:
hmmmm

Hello Freddy Kruger. Nice claws grin
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 13, 2018
the only trouble-maker 'OLUIGBOO' back then cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Lalas247(f): 9:33am On May 13, 2018
vizkiz:

Hello Freddy Kruger grin
lol see insult early Sunday morning it is well o
man like vik how's you... cheesy
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by vizkiz: 9:35am On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:

lol see insult early Sunday morning it is well o
man like vik how's you... cheesy

Damn! You saw the comment before I edited.

I was admiring em claws. I love em neat and sexy fingers kiss

I am fine beauty... How about you?
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by pyyxxaro: 9:36am On May 13, 2018
I was notorious in all aspects

Some people call me ROBIN HOOD

I remember the day my Casio calculator was stolen

In retaliation I stole almost all the calculators on SS2 block

I threw Knockout (inside our staff room) , staff room scatter con see when women de run de fall for ground as the knockout de blast

When I was caught , there flog winch comot from my body sad cry
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:39am On May 13, 2018
Girl with the shortest skirt, dating d finest guy, wears trending stuffs, and ontop of it all tops her class.
Oh and I had d sweetest voice.. I can sing ehn. My voice issa billion dollar
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by timwudz(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2018
My voice
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Lalas247(f): 9:45am On May 13, 2018
vizkiz:

Damn! You saw the comment before I edited.

I was admiring em claws. I love em neat and sexy fingers kiss

I am fine beauty... How about you?
You now my WiFi is fast tongue
Oya come let me dig those nails in your back cheesy in cardi b voice “you wt I’m saying “
Morning handsome happy Sunday ...
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by vizkiz: 9:47am On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:

You now my WiFi is fast tongue
Oya come let me dig those nails in your back cheesy in cardi b voice “you wt I’m saying “
Morning handsome happy Sunday ...

lol. Yeah fast wifi.

Dig em in my back? Hell No...you should be lifting those hands to the lord at the moment. tongue

You are not going to church?
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Lalas247(f): 9:49am On May 13, 2018
vizkiz:

lol. Yeah fast wifi.

Dig em in my back? Hell No...you should be lifting those hands to the lord at the moment. tongue

You are not going to church?
No I’m looking to sun tonight ... I can’t be a hypocrite while I have that in my mind ..
God help me sha grin
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by vizkiz: 9:52am On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:

No I’m looking to sun tonight ... I can’t be a hypocrite while I have that in my mind ..
God help me sha grin

Lord help us all filthy sinners. Got so high yesterday I can't even start preparing for service. I'll just sleep this one off cheesy
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Lalas247(f): 10:00am On May 13, 2018
vizkiz:

Lord help us all filthy sinners. Got so high yesterday I can't even start preparing for service. I'll just sleep this one off cheesy
Lol .... yes sleep it off then when you wake up ask God for forgiveness
Got to go see ya later wink
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 13, 2018
Always representing when there is Quiz or Debate.... And I get sharp mouth to abuse anyone wey trespass so te you go con dey fear me but I no fit fight and no one discover the secret.
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Nobody: 10:06am On May 13, 2018
Always representing when there is Quiz or Debate.... And I get sharp mouth to abuse anyone wey trespass so te dem go con dey fear me but I no fit fight and nobody knw say I no fit fight.
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by vizkiz: 10:11am On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol .... yes sleep it off then when you wake up ask God for forgiveness
Got to go see ya later wink

kiss
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by youngsahito(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2018
airmirthd1:
Always representing when there is Quiz or Debate.... And I get sharp mouth to abuse anyone wey trespass so te dem go con dey fear me but I no fit fight and nobody knw say I no fit fight.
do you still have that sharp mouth now n hope u have enroll in a karate training?
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
youngsahito:
do you still have that sharp mouth now n hope u have enroll in a karate training?
I am not that person anymore. I grew up
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by youngsahito(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2018
airmirthd1:
I am not that person anymore. I grew up
make sense
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Llbhons: 10:07pm On May 13, 2018
well what makes me popular was that my name was the only one in the whole school
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by austyn0(m): 4:14am On May 14, 2018
I was a renowned singer,, always sitting at the back of 2 girls and flowing,, no p.square and 2face music wey I no sabi sing then.grin
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by austyn0(m): 4:17am On May 14, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Girl with the shortest skirt, dating d finest guy, wears trending stuffs, and ontop of it all tops her class.
Oh and I had d sweetest voice.. I can sing ehn. My voice issa billion dollar
Laughs....I would have loved you as a healthy competitor.
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:03am On May 14, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs....I would have loved you as a healthy competitor.
i bet you wouldn't wink
Re: What Made You So Popular In secondary School. by austyn0(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
i bet you wouldn't wink
Really?.... Let me just give you that.

(1) (Reply)

See Linda Ikeji's Baby Papa / Complete Biography And History Of Prince EA / Davido & Man's Not Hot Set Stage On Fire At Wireless Fes 2018(video + Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.