Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. (10476 Views)

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. / 2face Unstoppable Album - Listen To The Tracks Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 25, 2010
The Truth is the album will worth that amount, i am very sure he has made a lot of adjustment,
he learned somethings, and made a lot of home work b4 deciding that amount

but wateva he is planning, that guy na talent on his own

he is just too good, if i c d album now now i fit buy for any amount without doubts.
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by seedord247(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2010
2 bbaba more Greece to your elBow
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by blank(f): 8:33pm On May 25, 2010
No be say anything but i no fit spend N1,000 on just a cd.
Bad as e get, i go download am from internet.
N1,000 ko, N1,000 ni.
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by abdulram: 8:37pm On May 25, 2010
Nobody supernatural,

Malorope omo pe iwonikan loma lowo. love it x
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Ranoscky(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2010
grin

@blank i dey feel u die.
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by damola1: 9:33pm On May 25, 2010
abdulram:

Nobody supernatural,

Malorope omo pe iwonikan loma lowo. love it x

Na u get am men, see, dat song go rain pass rain sef,

Malorope omo pe iwonikan loma lowo,

I have listened to that track at least 30 times since I got it, and I just ain't tired of it yet!
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by damola1: 9:34pm On May 25, 2010
eyoniggar:

damole u dey "THE PLACE" that day?

I came in late when everything has finished.

Sorry for your miss, was a wonderful short play, then me sef come act the after play, as I had to go block am outside to get pics.
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by mykali(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2010
Only Implication that i've listened to
Have not heard what should make the album worth 1000bux
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by uyakachi(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2010
HE IS TRUELLY UNSTOPPABLE cool
THE GUY TOOMUCH AND GOT 2FACE
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by eyoniggar(m): 11:59pm On May 25, 2010
damola1:

Sorry for your miss, was a wonderful short play, then me sef come act the after play, as I had to go block am outside to get pics.

Na so my brother. THE VIP just dey somehow after the whole thing
so I nor too feel the place. Very painful.
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by sulad82i(m): 12:50am On May 26, 2010
I guess he's learn from the mistake he made with the release of the first unstoppable.
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by sulad82i(m): 12:55am On May 26, 2010
mykali:

Only Implication that i've listened to
Have not heard what should make the album worth 1000bux

seriously, this will be a make or break for 9ja artist in general. If the album move with the attached price, then there is more money to be realized for everybody. But on the other hand, those alaba boys will compete with the thing seriously with their cheap price and probably make the original worthless. Then it will become the case of the song being popular but 2face pocket empty,
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by damola1: 1:24am On May 26, 2010
sulad82i:

seriously, this will be a make or break for 9ja artist in general. If the album move with the attached price, then there is more money to be realized for everybody. But on the other hand, those alaba boys will compete with the thing seriously with their cheap price and probably make the original worthless. Then it will become the case of the song being popular but 2face pocket empty, 

Not if he control the sales channel, where a 1k CD would actually be purchased from.
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Youngichou(m): 2:26am On May 26, 2010
One cd plate for 1k haba! 2 baba don bankrupt. Beware lol
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Youngichou(m): 2:27am On May 26, 2010
One cd plate for 1k haba! 2 baba don bankrupt. Beware lol
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by shilling(f): 2:30am On May 26, 2010
It's TuFace so it's probably a pretty good album, I like the Only Me song.

So, this may sound dumb, but at first when I read that it's N1000, I thought, wow - not bad, quite cheap. I jumped to this conclusion, cos I visited Abuja last year, few weeks before Christmas and everything was crazy expensive. Taking a taxi to a place that wasn't too far would be like N3000 lol. Obviously, this isn't how all of Nigeria is - now I know  smiley
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Youngichou(m): 2:54am On May 26, 2010
@ shilling i belive you are dumb. You say 1k is not expensive.and as you claimed from where to where do you go in abuja for #3000 for a trip because I stay in abuja
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Nobody: 2:59am On May 26, 2010
WTF pretty expensive for 1 damn cd, I heard the dude gat thousandz of kids maybe they are on hunga streak, Anyways how much is it on youtube and onlinenigeria etc etc, Niggaz will always do the rip/burn show abi na lie?
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Nobody: 3:04am On May 26, 2010
And @ Youngichou you are such an arrogant slowpoke. that comment wouldnt make em dumb my sister and some of my family members that visited Nig during Xmas said stuff about how expensive thing were in Abj including chicken drumstick for 1,250 naira, so wachu gon say?
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Ranoscky(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2010
Na wa oo . . . Ckicken dey drum stick? shocked which animal com dey play guitter? dis 1 na guinness book of record oo!
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Youngichou(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2010
@ realityi101 this is where you guys come in with your juvenile dilquency my friend there is no where in the abuja where you just take a one board bike for 3k. I advice you before you begin to speak read. I even doubt if your cousin stays abroad as you claim just tell us the truth that they stay in nigeria because i dont see y someone who visited nigeria from a foreign country should complain for a drumstick of chicken at that rate you talked because if she complain at that rate definately she went for a bigger size in which she got no money for. Or the abroad wey she come from na niger republic ? Please i advice you to stop overshadowing your mere dissenting speeches
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Youngichou(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2010
@ realityi101 this is where you guys come in with your juvenile dilquency my friend there is no where in the abuja where you just take a one board bike for 3k. I advice you before you begin to speak read. I even doubt if your cousin stays abroad as you claim just tell us the truth that they stay in nigeria because i dont see y someone who visited nigeria from a foreign country should complain for a drumstick of chicken at that rate you talked because if she complain at that rate definately she went for a bigger size in which she got no money for. Or the abroad wey she come from na niger republic ? Please i advice you to stop overshadowing your mere dissenting speeches
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by shilling(f): 7:44am On May 26, 2010
Youngichou:

@ shilling i belive you are dumb. You say 1k is not expensive.and as you claimed from where to where do you go in abuja for #3000 for a trip because  I stay in abuja

You're the one who's clearly retarded, go back and read what I said again. That must be really difficult for you, so I'll help:
shilling:

. . .  at first when I read that it's N1000, I thought, wow - not bad, quite cheap. I jumped to this conclusion, cos I visited Abuja last year, few weeks before Christmas and everything was crazy expensive. Taking a taxi to a place that wasn't too far would be like N3000 lol. Obviously, this isn't how all of Nigeria is - now I know  smiley
I've never lived in Abuja in my life, stayed there for about 5 days, and you seriously expect me to name streets or what, wow - u amaze me.

Yes, we paid more than N3000 for a taxi. Also, although my mum paid, I know for a fact that my hair was in the range of N2000-N3000. It was nothing complicated and I didn't even do it in a high class salon, I  DID IT IN THE MARKET.

Youngichou:

@ realityi101 this is where you guys come in with your juvenile dilquency my friend there is no where in the abuja where you just take a one board bike for 3k. I advice you before you begin to speak read. I[b] even doubt if your cousin stays abroad as you claim just tell us the truth that they stay in nigeria because i dont see y someone who  visited nigeria from a foreign country should complain for a drumstick of chicken at that rate you talked because if she complain at that rate definately she went for a bigger size in which she got no money for. [/b]Or the abroad wey she come from na niger republic ? Please i advice you to stop overshadowing your mere dissenting speeches
Seriously? Are you for real? So because we're earning in $, £ or €, we should not complain? We should waste all our hard earned money in Nigeria because we came to visit?

BACK OFF, and go learn to spell and punctuate properly.
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by shilling(f): 7:49am On May 26, 2010
Ranoscky:

Na wa oo . . . Ckicken dey drum stick? shocked which animal com dey play guitter? dis 1 na guinness book of record oo!

rofl. . .
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Ranoscky(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2010
@shillin na wa oo, shey dis kind talk no surprise u? . . which 1 be say chicken dey drum stick? . . hehehe, ah, naija.
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by damola1: 8:19am On May 26, 2010
Official: ONLY ME VIDEO.

From the very best of the best. The best lyricist in 9ja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Sbkco4a0k&feature=channel
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by chidichris(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2010
@poster,
where is the pic u took with tubaba? or are u just posing?
pls post pic here.
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Krayola(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2010
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_MTSzhowPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

I dey gbadun am
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by Nobody: 10:10am On May 26, 2010
This is truly unstoppable, so that is d new slang in town now

''MALO ROPE OMO PE IWONIKAN LOMA LOWO'',

nice concept, nice video, cool production!
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by wazobiang: 10:48am On May 26, 2010
the guys really unstoppable. Skilled and handsome, but he should quit acting like spaghetti and add some rock star moves. What can I say, I know its not rock. Hic!
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by kemisuga(f): 11:13am On May 26, 2010
kRAYOLA from Toronto - thanks for the video.

But the video to me is poor, how could it be the best for the year? sad
Re: 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. by kazman7(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2010
chidichris:

@poster,
where is the pic u took with tubaba? or are u just posing?
pls post pic here.

SECONDED,make we see the pic na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libianca - 'People' Ft. Ayra Starr, Omah Lay (Video) / [Video] Kiss Daniel - "4 Dayz" / Bidemi Olaoba – Holy Gyration [DOWNLOAD MP3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.