Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Hit Gospel Music: Chibuisi Onfire - My Everything - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hit Gospel Music: Chibuisi Onfire - My Everything (296 Views)

I Can Still Make Gospel Music – Maheeda / Coming Soon: Anticipate A Hit Gospel Song- God Is Able By Grace De Blessed / Snoop Dogg Hits #1 On Billboard With His First Hit Gospel Album "Bible Of Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hit Gospel Music: Chibuisi Onfire - My Everything by abegnaijamusic: 2:36pm On May 13, 2018
Chibuisi Onfire - My Everything
Chibuisi, fondly called The man Onfire by fans and widely known for his masterful, unique blend of traditional and urban gospel sounds, returns to the fore with amazing and refreshing new spirit-filled worship song, and this one he titles MY EVERYTHING. This is God's design for you for a new experience and uncommon encounter with the name of Jesus.
This master piece will definitely change your life and cause you to make progress in all ramifications. Enjoy it..

https://m.box.com/file/292493342413/download?shared_link=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2Fbmhwt7zw5tg8tj3wztgzerxhk11ifvr9

(1) (Reply)

Read What Don Jazzy Has Say Concerning Nigeria Music Industry / Daddy Freeze Advises Young Girl To Have An Abortion After Been Raped By Robbers / Falz Drops "This Is Nigeria" A Take On "This Is America" By Childish Ghambino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.