Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

See What The Wise Do Every Day I Am Greatly Amazed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What The Wise Do Every Day I Am Greatly Amazed (450 Views)

What Happened The Day I Said "Goodbye" To The World And "Welcome" To Jesus / "The People, When They Beheld Him, Were Greatly Amazed,..." / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Wise Do Every Day I Am Greatly Amazed by lightblazingnow(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2018
Matthew 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Every other books have attested to the Verity of the scriptures. A book not inspired by men, but by the God Almighty who knows everything and is love.

These wise men indeed, everyone also attested that these men were wise, from the east country, probably from Saudi Arabia and the strong languages, China, Korea's. The scriptures said these men are wise, they know the truth and does the truth in action. Listen carefully to what entered into their hearts. Don't forget that the scriptures also chided the world of ignorance crying

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

A star was revealed to them, they followed a star,

Matthew 2:9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. 2:10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

We need revelations, you may not price revelations over any of your toys, men, the spiritual Blessings are more of value than you could ever imagine. I say to you " go for revelations".

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

This is what he is given you, spiritual Blessings.

The Holy Spirit revealed it to the three wise men.

2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

They told king Herod their mission and intentions

2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

When you know the truth, and are led by the truth, you are quick to hear his " the word which proceeds from his mouth, the mouth of the lord God Almighty.

They came to worship he, CHRIST JESUS who is born King of the Jews.

Why not King of the whole world??, Yes he is, the King of the universe existed before anything

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

You could see the calibre of the person in topic, CHRIST JESUS my lord and love. He actually loved me ever and you reading these before we knew anything.

Proverbs 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Sons of men were his Highest Joy, what made him then and what makes him rejoices excited, very much. We mortal may not be able to comprehend such level of understanding, infinity love, as in, nothing can separate you from his love

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

And lastly don't forget what the wise men do to CHRIST JESUS.

Matthew 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

If you are wise? Follow the wise men, I said follow and now.
Re: See What The Wise Do Every Day I Am Greatly Amazed by lightblazingnow(m): 10:35pm On May 13, 2018
I worship God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS
Re: See What The Wise Do Every Day I Am Greatly Amazed by orisa37: 4:12am On May 14, 2018
Such is Wisdom.
Re: See What The Wise Do Every Day I Am Greatly Amazed by lightblazingnow(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2018
orisa37:
Such is Wisdom.

Great nation
Re: See What The Wise Do Every Day I Am Greatly Amazed by lightblazingnow(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2018
Thank you Jesus Christ

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders ‘our Daily Manna’ Pastor, Chris Kwakpovwe, To Pay Victim N10m ‘ / What’s In A Name? / Church Grieves As Pastor Admits To Sexually Immoral Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.