Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp (1417 Views)

Programming Group For Python / My Journey To Programming / Are You New To Programming? Want To Learn But Do Not Know How? Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by melodyogonna(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2018
Please, I need to join programming group on WhatsApp, please someone should add me to any group.

Web development
Programming (esp python)
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by melodyogonna(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by Tribenigeria: 11:13am On May 15, 2018
If you are in Awka or Anambra State follow this whatsapp: bit . ly / TAcc18, just remove the spaces and join the group

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by melodyogonna(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2018
Tribenigeria:
If you are in Awka or Anambra State follow this whatsapp: https:///invite/6eGc3NLAaJ73MFTLUvEDUY
am in Enugu
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by Tribenigeria: 11:21am On May 15, 2018
melodyogonna:
am in Enugu
Okay, the thing is that we are having an accelerator program for rookie developers (beginers) and it will be held at awka and starts on the 30th of may, 2018
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by melodyogonna(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2018
Tribenigeria:

Okay, the thing is that we are having an accelerator program for rookie developers (beginers) and it will be held at awka and starts on the 30th of may, 2018
am not really a beginner
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by Tribenigeria: 12:01pm On May 15, 2018
melodyogonna:

am not really a beginner
Okay, see what will happen, get in touch with us on any of our platforms on our website then, maybe we get to talk and know you level then place you where you should be
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by melodyogonna(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
Tribenigeria:

Okay, see what will happen, get in touch with us on any of our platforms on our website then, maybe we get to talk and know you level then place you where you should be
you mean the website on your signature?
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by Tribenigeria: 5:23am On May 16, 2018
melodyogonna:
you mean the website on your signature?
Yeah
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by Lorenzop: 8:20am On May 16, 2018
Tribenigeria:

This is for me, I will be there, where is the venue and what are the requirements
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by Tribenigeria: 8:34pm On May 16, 2018
Lorenzop:

This is for me, I will be there, where is the venue and what are the requirements
Venue is at Kenneth Dike E-library by Aroma Junction, Awka South, Anambra State. You can follow the link on our signature to get more info on the training
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by liricyst(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
melodyogonna:
Please, I need to join programming group on WhatsApp, please someone should add me to any group.

Web development
Programming (esp python)

How did it go for you? Can you do me same favour if you are in such groups.
Python programming
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by melodyogonna(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
liricyst:

How did it go for you? Can you do me same favour if you are in such groups.
Python programming
Oh yeah, found some nice groups. They're so in demand they're all usually full sha. If you can send me a message on Whatsapp using the number I dropped.
Re: Please Can Someone Add Me To Programming Group On Whatsapp by liricyst(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
melodyogonna:

Oh yeah, found some nice groups. They're so in demand they're all usually full sha. If you can send me a message on Whatsapp using the number I dropped.

Alright, will do that tonight. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Testers For My New Android Game / Which Most Demanding I.T/ Tech Skills One Can Learn? / Best Computer Training Centre In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.