Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Hilarious Answer To "If You Got $200 Million What Would You Do First?" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Answer To "If You Got $200 Million What Would You Do First?" (377 Views)

Online Bank Card Termination, I Got $200 Instead Of $20. What Should I Do? / See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away / Italy To Compensate Libya For Colonizing Them With $200 Million Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Answer To "If You Got $200 Million What Would You Do First?" by ejihand(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2018
Gordon Miller, is Entrepreneur and Investor, a popular quoran who don't give a shit about an answer he threw at question whenever it comes its way. He was asked "If you got $200,000,000, what would you do first?" This is his hilarious answer to the question.

If someone deposited $200M in my account right now, here is what i would do first.

1. Call my attorney. “We are going to need some
“firewalls” here.”

2. Call my accountant. “Time to sharpen those pencils.”

3. Call my bank. “Hi, what the Bleep do you think of me
now, asshole”.

4. Call my broker in the Cayman Islands. “Inbound
wire for $200M”.

5. Call my wife. “Pack up the kids. I will be home in 10
minutes”

6. Call Martin Air. “Warm up the jet, I will be there in 30
minutes”.

7. Visit AT&T and Verizon and get 5 new phones and phone numbers.

8. Post one final time to Quora, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. “See ya! You mother fuckers will never see me again.”

I would drop off the radar and my friends and extended family would never see me again. Nobody would have an address for me and nobody would have my phone number.

(1) (Reply)

Omo Agege And Ndume Appear Before Senate Panel / 11 Ways To Promote Your Instagram Account / Nigeria's Largest Steel Plant, Ajaokuta Is Finally Starting Production 40 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.