Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Choosing The Best Country For You As An International Student - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Choosing The Best Country For You As An International Student (650 Views)

Nigeria Ranked As One Of The World's Most Dangerous Country For Women By The Spe / Finland Named World's Happiest Country For 2nd Year In A Row, Nigeria Ranked 91s / Nigeria: Most Dangerous Country For Christians -US Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Best Country For You As An International Student by pvaila(f): 10:21pm On May 13, 2018
When I came to the US to study, I didn't know much about all the factors that went into picking a country to study in. Over the years, I have learnt quite a number of things and how the small things matter. I put together a video sharing things to bear in mind when picking a country to study in. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'll be sure to answer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD1BeP0wGYk

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed! / Google Station Nigeria : Get Locations For Free Wi-fi In Lagos(and More) / Christmas Things Tecno Phone Pad 3 -pp7 Pro From 65k To 32.5k Buy Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.