Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Guilds To Gets Your Google Adsense Approved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guilds To Gets Your Google Adsense Approved (302 Views)

How To Get Your Google Adsense Approved / How Long Does It's Take To Gets Ads Approval On Nairaland / I'm Trying To Gets A Unique Domain Name Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guilds To Gets Your Google Adsense Approved by Kaylolly22: 10:38pm On May 13, 2018
Its has gone far round the whole wide World that many Publishers now over more populated that want or need to be using Adsense account,sorry for using that word "Over Populated" indeed,when You look at it the other hand,its the big truth because,many publishers You see today,they starts all because of Money(cash),my question is; is it how it suppose to be? Radically thinking, that is not how its should be nor,how its should look. Let me quickly explain what I mean; You that go into blogging just because of money will end up earning nothing!,yes,nothing!!! Most of the bloggers You see today,quit Blogging immediately they saw what they are are passing through under the influence of not getting their account approved for GOOGLE ADSENSE.

Blogging suppose to be a thing of passion(passion to write Your original contents) that will make Your viewers falling in love with Your articles and they will be testing to come back and listen to Your new update. Most of the bloggers that gets contents from other web pages do quit blogging,why? Because,feeding from somebody's content will lead You to frustration. Some even go about CTL+C AND CTL+V without even re-editing and make it suit for You and Your blog likes,before uploading. Blogging is not easy the way some people take it to be,those that take it as an easy task are those that does not want to write their own contents but feeding from someone contents..
You expect GOOGLE to easily approve Your application with a copied content? I don't think so,Google are very smart even more than BOT!,they handle everything with hidden spy unknown to You. That's why some of their publishers get banned once they detect usual activities.

Few Guilds Line To Get Adsense Account Approved.

I believe with this few guilds will help You as one that is looking for Adsense approval,because no matter how You are been told,You can never trick GOOGLE ADSENSE to approve You with You tricking ways. Its like a letter without an approval which will be dumped there,wow!
NOTE: these are not trick for fast Google Adsense approval but,Guilds to lead You to Your needs.

FIRST GUILD

YOUR BLOG OR WEBSITE LOGO SHOULD BE THE FIRST THING TO APPEARS BEFORE ANY OTHERS ATTACHMENT.
Many bloggers create blogs or website for just the built to be facially appeared,lol.... You think GOOGLE are attract with Your blogs or website built? Absolutely no! They are mostly interested in the builty of the contents,lol.... YES! Let me lay an example,You create a blog or website with all different kinds of coding,flashing upward and downward,marquee images,blinking images,in Your thought,oh! "MY WEB OR BLOG IS BUILTIN" come to think of it,GOOGLE ADSENSE don't approve blog or sites that mostly built with flashing stuff and video sites.

SECOND GUILD

YOUR PAGES
You have to take and notice every arrangement of Your blog or website and make sure they are well arranged. Your pages such as; HOME,ABOUT US,CONTACT US,DICLAIMER,etc should fall benealth Your logo. You should get to noticed that,when a visitor open You webpage or blogpage,the first thing he/she should first sight should be Your pages because from there You will get known immidiately all about the website or blog.

THIRD GUILD

YOUR CONTENTS.
No matter how You copy content without re-edicting it to Your own suits,You will still be receiving that frighten noreply from Google.This is the secrete,when You are coping contents from other blogs or webpages,You should go for contents that You have a little idea of,because,You can easily re-edict and add Your own formantic words by then,its will looks different even more far than the original place You copied from.

FORTH GUILD

YOUR LABEL TAGS
This should fall aside at the side widget area. Note; to make it more attrative for bloggers only,when creating the label as usual,select the cloud bar to be view as.

FIFTH GUILD

YOUR FOOTER ARRANGEMENT
These should come for better arrangement,like the below screenshot...

www.naijatroop.com

FINAL GUILD

Purchase a premium template or theme that is well optimised,fast loading and SEO friendly.
You should disable all kinds of ads be it affiliate or ads banners before You apply.
Don't stuck Your blog or website with much plugins because,they slowdown blogs or website for fast loading.
Apply these fews guilds and apply for Adsense,drop Your feed back.

Stay turn for the next post. WHY GOOGLE ADSENSE PUBLISHERS GETS BANNED AND HOW TO SOLVE IT.
https://ttechbay..com.ng/2018/05/guilds-to-gets-your-google-adsense.html

(1) (Reply)

Outsourcing As An Online Business Partner / UK Adsense For Sale Very Cheap / Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.