Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,336 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy (3346 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by pooozeee(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2018
Could Ray Hushpuppi be a scammer ? or some scammers are using his account ?

Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by pooozeee(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by pooozeee(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by pooozeee(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by pooozeee(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by pooozeee(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by pooozeee(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by pooozeee(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by pooozeee(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by billynoni(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2018
15k? The guy rush sef to end d convo,me dat will collect the bank details to pay into nd contact number so i can paste on jiji abi olx that i have a car to sell at giveaway price,people go call the number tire.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2018
scammer wan scam anoda scammer
Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 13, 2018
Mtchewwww. @op I think you need a good herbal medicine. Really bitter one.
Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:39pm On May 13, 2018
Lol, 2 sick people!!
Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by delzbaba(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2018
hush puppy don tell una say him no dey twitter
Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:23am On May 14, 2018
grin

The story ooo...I bet puppi will say either his account was hacked or he will say that is not his account cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by mrbyron(m): 12:41am On May 14, 2018
billynoni:
15k? The guy rush sef to end d convo,me dat will collect the bank details to pay into nd contact number so i can paste on jiji abi olx that i have a car to sell at giveaway price,people go call the number tire.

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by kllinxman(m): 12:42am On May 14, 2018
Same person writing the two shits,
Check the tone in both chats... It's same person.
Re: Hilarious Conversation BTW Ray Hushpuppi The Scammer & A Guy by johnkey: 2:18am On May 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

The story ooo...I bet puppi will say either his account was hacked or he will say that is not his account cheesy cheesy cheesy
that's hushpuppii with two i's definitely fake account

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Khloe Exposes Nipples In See-through Outfit / Hushpuppi Finds It Unbelievable As He Dines With Top Designer Label, Fendi / More Wedding Photos Of Mike Bamiloye’s 2nd Son & Rccg's Assistant G.o’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.