Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Am Dog Addict. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Am Dog Addict. (677 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dog Addict. by Nobody: 2:32am On May 14, 2018
A lot of Puppies/Dogs have died due to mismanagement and a lack of understanding on Dog Behavior. As painful as it is, some of us are still in the shades and have very little to no knowledge about how Dogs relate and how to correctly interact with a Dog and also how to raise a puppy the right way.

Some people neglect the need for the Understanding Dog Behavior and consider it unimportant, however, the truth is, it affects everyone in the Dog Industry. From Veterinarians, Dog Breeders, Dog Owners, Dog Trainers, etc..

There are a lot of faults in the way we handle and raise Dogs here in Nigeria and it is my Vision to help change all that and give you solutions to the numerous problems existing in the Nigerian Dog Industry and Dog to Human Relationship, and to achieve that, am on a mission to educate you about Dogs.

Join Me, Let's Talk About Dogs. I Am Dog Addict...

#dogs #pets #dogsforsaleinNigeria #puppiesforsale #availablepuppiesforsale #Dogbreeders #doglovers #dogbehaviorist #dogaddict #fortheloveofdogs #ThisIsTDA

Re: I Am Dog Addict. by adrianastepheny(f): 6:47am On May 14, 2018
Wow... Really Great things...You do the really great job... Some people need more conscious to keep their dog more healthy and active... I think this type of project will help them. Thanks for sharing! cheers! smiley smiley
Re: I Am Dog Addict. by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 14, 2018
adrianastepheny:
Wow... Really Great things...You do the really great job... Some people need more conscious to keep their dog more healthy and active... I think this type of project will help them. Thanks for sharing! cheers! smiley smiley

Thank You.

There are a lot of misconceptions and lack of understanding about K9 Behavior and how to properly relate, manage, care and life with a Dog.
Especially here in Africa.

This have led to a whole lot of accident and Dog bites and even worse death (on both the humans and Dogs in concern). Due to this lack of information and negligence, a lot of people now have a very wrong perspective about Dogs and some fear even the smallest puppy they come across.

However, one of the things that breaks my heart the most is that, a lot of Dog owners still believe in outdated methods of Dog handling, using force, sticks and a lot of harsh/cruel method in raising a Dog, which is on of the major problem why most Dogs that were suppose to do great as adults, end up being shy, timid and afraid of a simple car sound or moving object.

In other to reduce and solve this problem I decided in early January 2018, to educate 1billion persons in and across Africa about Dogs and also help reconcile the existing conflicts between humans and Dogs by providing educative material to Dog Owners, Dog Breeders, Dog Lovers, Dog Trainers, and every other person in the Dog Industry.

I have vowed to educate Africans (Nigeria especially) about dogs and also help you understand and live better with Dogs.
Re: I Am Dog Addict. by vincentjk(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2018
Nice job bro, I look forward to learning more here
Re: I Am Dog Addict. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 14, 2018
vincentjk:
Nice job bro, I look forward to learning more here

There is more coming bro. The system needs to change here in Africa. We all need to be educated properly.

You can search me up on Facebook
@Let's Talk About Dogs

For More Informative Contents.
Stay Connected..
Re: I Am Dog Addict. by nanora: 6:45am On May 18, 2018
I agree with you. Dog need to be considered as a family member for their sacrifice and devotion. They need to be treated and trained well.
gmail account login

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Weeks Samoyed Pup Available / My Cute Caucasian / Dog Lovers Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.