Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (15) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (15) (319 Views)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (15) by Revadebola: 4:48am On May 14, 2018
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL. (15).

Continued From Yesterday.

Because the spiritual controls the physical, after Queen Esther, Mordecai and all the Jews embarked on a 3 day absolute fast as she appeared before the presence of the king, God touched the heart of the king and he immediately, stretched out the golden sceptre towards Esther.
Implying that the law of death against her was cancelled and nullified.

Esther 5:1-2 (KJV)
"Now it came to pass on the third day, that Esther put on her royal apparel , and stood in the inner court of the king's house, over against the king's house: and the king sat upon his royal throne in the royal house, over against the gate of the house. And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the sceptre".

By the use of the weapon of 3 days absolute fast, Esther controlled the physical event from the realm of the spirit.
By the art of fasting, God touched the King’s heart.
When you fast, God will touch the hearts of those in authority and position to help you.
Esther's fasting made God to reverse the law of death against her to live.
There is nothing impossible with God. When you fast, He can and He will reverse situation negative to positive for you.
As a result of Esther's fasting, she obtained favour before the king.
Fasting is a key to releasing supernatural favour.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit opposing my progress.
2. Oh Lord touch the hearts of those to help me to respond .
3. Father reverse negative circumstances in my life to positive.
4. I bind every spirit of death from my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

The Christian God Has Caught Up With IG Idris? Now Who Is Next? / Pope Appoints Rev. Fr. Ernest Obodo As Auxiliary Bishop For Enugu Diocese / Communist Leader & Mass Murderer Becomes Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.