Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Travelling From Accra To Lagos. Visa? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travelling From Accra To Lagos. Visa? (1443 Views)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Four Storey Mall Collapses In Accra, Ghana. / What Is The Idea Of Women Coming To Lagos Beach To Bath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling From Accra To Lagos. Visa? by OmoAlata(f): 9:57am On May 23, 2010
Hello Peeps,

This is my first time on here and hopefully not my last grin

We will be going on holiday (from London) to Accra soon and hope to visit Lagos (I have family and friends in Naija) before returning to Ghana for our flight back to London.

Now, do we get the visa to Lagos from here or do we get it in Ghana? If we are to get it in Ghana, how long will we be able to get this? Immediately? A couple of days? Just want to know when to submit our application. Thanks.
Re: Travelling From Accra To Lagos. Visa? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 23, 2010
Depending on the passport that you use,Ecowas passport is visa free in the region ,but Nigerian visa will be very easy for you in ghana,but it may be difficult on foreign passport.And it will be okay if you fly from accra to lagos, dont go by road.
Re: Travelling From Accra To Lagos. Visa? by OmoAlata(f): 5:55pm On May 23, 2010
Thanks for your reply. We've got British passports and already got Ghana Visa. So do you suggest we get the Nigerian Visa from here (London)? Thanks.
Re: Travelling From Accra To Lagos. Visa? by OmoAlata(f): 6:03pm On May 23, 2010
It's only an hour away by flight and I'd really love to visit people in Lagos before coming back here.
Re: Travelling From Accra To Lagos. Visa? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 23, 2010
Yes get the visa,s at once ,over there before you visit accra and then lagos.Both cities are intresting depending on who takes you around,hope your friends are socia people.
cheers
Re: Travelling From Accra To Lagos. Visa? by OmoAlata(f): 9:52pm On May 23, 2010
Thanks. You've been most helpful smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lets Share Our Favorite Quotes Here / inside-pastor-ayo-oritsejafors-jet.ht / Billionaires That Graduated From College.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.