Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) (45558 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by BloggersNG: 7:27am On May 14, 2018
Star Actress Mary Remmy Njoku has been shredded to pieces after she found a dead and dried snake inside Crayfish she bought yesterday, The Screen beautiful immediately retraced her steps to God and Called upon his presence to take charge of her life..

See Photos below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/actress-mary-rammy-shocked-after.html

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 14, 2018
Lalasticlala enjoys that kind of mixture; perfect for his traditional wedding

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by divinehand2003(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2018
Nice

This is called using one stone to kill 2 birds. If the seller had known there were two animals in one, the price would have doubled. You are lucky. Make sure you invite lalasticlala when the soup is ready.

88 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:31am On May 14, 2018
Madam...have u heard of sea snakes? undecided

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by shortgun(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2018
Those are eels a specie of fish.

186 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:38am On May 14, 2018
Anything that looks like snakes....I hate it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2018
divinehand2003:
Nice

This is called using one stone to kill 2 birds. If the seller had known there were two animals in one, the price would have doubled. You are lucky. Make sure you invite lalasticlala when the soup is ready.
And you think, this is a joke?

4 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by 4hys: 7:49am On May 14, 2018
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Shedrack777: 7:56am On May 14, 2018
i think nigerians have started using the word "actress" for oloshos and slay queen. well, she looks like a snake too

18 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 8:04am On May 14, 2018
village people
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by nanakgh(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2018
some fish do eat sea snakes. besides it could be an eel, which looks much like a snake. lmao fish also eat, Mrs Njoku. also, some people even prefer serpent meat to that your fish

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:48am On May 14, 2018
That just might be an eel.
Enjoy your crayfish in peace.
I have not had breakfast undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2018
Na your Igbo people import am into Nigeria, so blame them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by mayskit4luv(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by juanjo2: 10:25am On May 14, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Anything that looks like snakes....I hate it
and u come be like onegrin
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by ShitHead(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2018
Village wife
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by EzeDiEgo1: 10:25am On May 14, 2018
She is stupid to show off
When I was a teenager my mom sell dried fish and I do see a lot of this all the time even tortoise.
This shouldn't be the reason she called God in her instagram account.

Indeed ignorance is a disease

EzeDiEgo1, Ome na $$1 of Imo state

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by xareal(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2018
snakefish
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by menix(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2018
Fish get snake nah...
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Afobear: 10:26am On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
i think nigerians have started using the word "actress" for oloshos and slay queen. well, she looks like a snake too
Goat ,her husband is nnamdi njoku incase you don't know .He is the owner of iroko tv and she heads the London branch and also in charge of that Rok tv stations on your DStv and gotv . You are a he-goat

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 14, 2018
All edible.
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2018
She fall hand.So she hasn't seen a sea snake before ?
She wan trend.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Monaco2(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2018
Lol funny pipo... Dats not a snake but a fish lol.... It's very common from my side.... Everything nai Dem go fear sef?!?

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by EmmyDJourno: 10:28am On May 14, 2018
Eventhough I don't watch Nigerian movies, I suppose still sabi some people when their name pops up

But these days na on top Nairaland, all them all these they act their film

Nairaland Nollywood Actresses grin

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Pavore9: 10:28am On May 14, 2018
Na make soup sweet wella! cheesy
Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by autotrader014(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2018
grin grin grin

Its not a snake biko.. Its a fish that looks like a snake..

16 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by Afobear: 10:28am On May 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Madam...have u heard of sea snakes? undecided
I like intelligent exposed girls like you . Even if we don't have money ,we have knowledge

6 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) by anibirelawal(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2018
shortgun:
Those are eels a specie of fish.

You got it!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment / Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.