Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pinewood Court, Lekki Phase I - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pinewood Court, Lekki Phase I (749 Views)

Property For Sale In Magodo Phase 2, Shangisha / Buy 1 Of Our Properties And Geta(heaven’s Gate Estate Phase Aiyeteju, Lekki) / Buy Any Of Our Property And Get A Plot(the Yellowgate Residence, Phase Lekki I) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pinewood Court, Lekki Phase I by falklanderix(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2018
PINEWOOD COURT, LEKKI PHASE I

Pinewood Court is off Admiralty Way and close to the Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge. It shares neighborhood with Orange Island, CIS, The Dome, Ultima Studio. There is access to amenities that is expected of an ‘A’ rated asset in Lekki Phase I.
Pinewood is an upcoming Lekki Phase I real estate asset positioned to solve your housing need and an investment asset provided at 50 percent discount to similar asset within the neighborhood.

Good morning everyone happy mother day .In celebration of our mothers and the forthcoming children's day celebration buy any of the above properties and get a land gift for ur mother or children at University Heaven's Gate Estate Phase 7 Located in a university town,Ilara Epe City, home to the Catholic university named Augustine University. Heaven's Gate Estate Phase 7 are neighbours to the above university.
for contact details 08054665135 email forklanderix@yahoo.com

offer ends 29th of may

(1) (Reply)

Manual Blender For Sale / Win Our Giveaway FREE (ENDED) / Shoes, Bags Ladies Maxi, Men Italian Shoes And Shirt Available At Meeyarh's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.