Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Use Mat To Transport Dangerous Weapons For Armed Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Use Mat To Transport Dangerous Weapons For Armed Robbers (490 Views)

Police Quash Cult Initiation In Delta; Recover Dangerous Weapons & Exotic Cars / How Helicopter Dropped Weapons For My Boss In Dinya Forest, Katsina - Bandit / Notorious Armed Robbers Captured With Dangerous Weapons & Charms By Police (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Use Mat To Transport Dangerous Weapons For Armed Robbers by OrientDailyNews: 12:15pm On May 14, 2018
By Robert Akpan

A 14-year-old suspected under-age cultist and armed robber arrested recently by detectives attached to FSARS Onilereke Base Mukaila Alabi has narrated how he uses locally made mat to wrap AK47 rifle and other dangerous weapons across borders to his armed robber masters.

Mukaila Alabi, a JSS student drop out from one of the popular government schools in Isale Eko area of Lagos lsland told Orient Daily in Lagos that anytime they need a gun for operation, he would be contacted and they would tell him where to keep the gun and he would conceal it in a mat and deliver it as appropriate.

The teenage suspect confessed that any time they needed him for service he would be paid N25,000 per trip and because he is under-age, nobody or police usually suspected him to be in possession of such items. He said that, shortly after his father divorced his mother, he left the house to live with his relation in the Badagry area.

According to Mukaila Alabi, life became so hard that he decided to help people to carry their load and make a living with it. He explained that, though he did not go out to rob, his duty was to deliver guns to wherever they asked him to.

Men of the Federal Special Anti-robbery Squad, FSARS, Onilekere Unit Annex, led by ASP Salmon Opukeme, arrested the suspect following a tip off from members of the public.

Items recovered from the suspect included AK47 rifle, 5 pump-action guns and six locally made pistols. The suspect would soon be charged to court.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/mat-transport-dangerous-weapons-armed/

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: I Use Mat To Transport Dangerous Weapons For Armed Robbers by Emassive(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2018
Naija and criminal elements...

(1) (Reply)

Ten Dead In Texas School Shooting, Student Arrested / Police Arrest Suspected Peace Corps Member For Illegal Possession Of Arms / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Wooing His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.