Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Teencodeafrica Offers To Teach Your Student How To Design Website For Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Teencodeafrica Offers To Teach Your Student How To Design Website For Free (777 Views)

Are You In Need Of A Well Design Website Of Any Kind / I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teencodeafrica Offers To Teach Your Student How To Design Website For Free by rexben(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2018
In Teencode Africa we build the foundation of Africa's future technology leaders by partnering with schools to introduce a coding curriculum.
Teencode Africa is sponsored by Andela
Are you a school administrator?
Do you have a functioning computer lab?
Is your school located in Lagos?
Are you interested in partnering with us to teach your students on how build programs that solve problems?
Log on to www.teencodeafrica.com to register your school. You'll fill a form on the website and we'll get back to you.
You can follow teencodeafrica on Twitter @teencodeA
cc: lalastica, seun
Re: Teencodeafrica Offers To Teach Your Student How To Design Website For Free by rexben(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2018
If you know and school administrator or knows someone that knows a school administrator.
Mack Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates started from when they were way younger.
Let's help the coming generation.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help With Conversion From Mhz To Bits/bytes/slots / Meaning Of Java Platform SE Binary / Professional Photo Editor Is Needed For A Beauty Magazine Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.