Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Fairly Used Gym Equipment Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Fairly Used Gym Equipment Needed (1545 Views)

Equipment Needed For Transcription: / Suppliers Of Supermarket Equipment Needed / Equipment Needed For Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Gym Equipment Needed by mintceo: 2:54pm On May 23, 2010
Anyone with info. on how to get a set of fairly used gym equipment in good working order?
Re: Fairly Used Gym Equipment Needed by shobit123: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hi, I have a Gym Equipment is a excellent condition, i bought it from Sports world in shoprite, and have a proper receipt for that. I am traveling back to india and may not come back . Thus looking for a person to sell this. In case you are interested you can contact me on 08129999153 or send me a email on j.shobit@gmail.com.
Re: Fairly Used Gym Equipment Needed by sellydion: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2012
If you are really serious, there are Gym equipment that are available for sale. They are in good condition.
They have just been pull out by a top teir company from the company,s gym and recreation centre. The company just replacement the old ones. You may contact me for proper discussion. 08023261755 or niyi097@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Wholesale Of Phone Parts And Accessories. / Urgently Needed Of PMS,AGO AND LPFO!!! / Wholesale Children's Clothing And Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.