Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi (27567 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 14, 2018
RIJF
TRUE LOVE
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by zombieTRACKER: 2:26pm On May 14, 2018
He could have survived without an ablution
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by DavSagacity(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

Where is your humanity
He does not have any.!!!
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by madgoat(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2018
Kxngstein:
Not all heroes wear capes

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by pojophilius(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a useless woman wrapper.

How will he face the Lord on the judgment day and tell him that he decided to die because of a woman?
it wont be funny if u go to hell via this ur e bullshit
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by Truthsbitter: 2:45pm On May 14, 2018
cocoboss:
foolish man
very foolish...
the woman wouldn't have even come close if he was the one in danger.

women are selfish....they use sentimental love to protect their only they don't care about any other person especially when it's is a man.

1 Like

Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by aku626(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2018
And somewhere a woman is saying all men are dogs.
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by flyingdagger(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2018
aww to bad
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by Pascal181: 2:59pm On May 14, 2018
Eiyaa,must u always wash hand b4 u pray? If ur hands were dry would u av died like this?
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by biacan(f): 3:03pm On May 14, 2018
Skepticus:
cool
Men, Save a b*itch at your own risk!
Now that's disrespectful sad

2 Likes

Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by biacan(f): 3:04pm On May 14, 2018
cocoboss:
foolish man
Stop calling him names he did the right thing sad
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:20pm On May 14, 2018
joeace2020:
Very sad. The things men go through to keep their family safe...[s][/s](only to see some hopeless feminists roaming around nairaland to claim the moral high ground)[s][/s].
So much balderdash written by one person. angry undecided
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by IamXpress(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a useless woman wrapper.

How will he face the Lord on the judgment day and tell him that he decided to die because of a woman?
Ur head dey there. Ur head get oil.

Meanwhile #Buhari2019
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by kayzeesoft(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2018
What a super Romeo? shocked
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 14, 2018
DavSagacity:

He does not have any.!!!
I see
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by cocoboss(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2018
Bleep humanity we all have lives to live wink wink
Abubakarsiddeeq:

Where is your humanity
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by cocoboss(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2018
his probably getting judged by now, what a sad soul cry cry
Truthsbitter:

very foolish...
the woman wouldn't have even come close if he was the one in danger.

women are selfish....they use sentimental love to protect their only they don't care about any other person especially when it's is a man.
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by cocoboss(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2018
oh really, sumtyms doing sumtin right sucks
biacan:
Stop calling him names he did the right thing sad
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by Willexmania(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2018
Kxngstein:
Not all heroes wear capes
Do You Patronise the facebook page known as SARCASM ?
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by roqrules04(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
eyaa undecided undecided

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!

What are you selling?... Are you a Cam girl or what??
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by KLINMANN(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2018
Now I believe men are really scum... Imagine dying for someone that will probably remarry tomorrow��� The man is going to hell fire
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by ofemigeorge(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
ELECTRICITY!!!? Nahhhhh!!! Goodbye wife!!! You are on your own!!! I don't play with electricity since the day my stabilizer shocked me and i had erection for over 5 hours....... angry
Lolz mad man.....Lolz

1 Like

Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by OShepherd: 4:21pm On May 14, 2018
F
soberdrunk:
ELECTRICITY!!!? Nahhhhh!!! Goodbye wife!!! You are on your own!!! I don't play with electricity since the day my stabilizer shocked me and i had erection for over 5 hours....... angry
LWKMD! ROTFLOL grin grin grin
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by Ayobami7(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2018
Eyaah
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by Killurself: 4:41pm On May 14, 2018
Which type of men Nigeria were breed, I read many post abuse the MaN for saving his wife life, why? we're talking of wife not girl friend not side chic even g,friend can you let her died?
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by emelda86(f): 4:44pm On May 14, 2018
This are the kind of men we need not boys that go about like dogs on heat..

Rip husband material
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by dejavuh0007(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2018
I remember d day our last born was sleeping on d floor and his hand came in contact with the naked wire of the television's plug and he started shouting for his dear life. I instinctively rushed in to come his aid. seeing him rolling on the floor, I didn't know what was wrong with him for him to be shouting so loud, instinctively I tried to pull him up and check if he was experiencing some sort of attack, only to discover that I was bin electrocuted along with him. only dey did what was happening occurred to me, I was lost on how to handle the situation. i just found myself trying to pull him away from d naked wire of the television's plug involuntarily and I also was electrocuted each time I touched him. seeing him pains was making me cry coz d naked wire had eaten deep into the fingers he was holding the wire with. then all of a sudden, it occurred to me. I immediately rushed to the junction box and fling off the cut-out and that was how was able to save him though a bit late cox the burns on his fingers where so severe. it had eaten deep to the bones in his fingers. but better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by lovelybugs(f): 5:49pm On May 14, 2018
cry Allah yarhemuhu. May the family he left behind never suffer.
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by lovelybugs(f): 5:51pm On May 14, 2018
And also to those saying the man is foolish. I hope if your ever in the same situation as the man your spouse will NEVER help you and will be hailed a wise woman for doing so.
Re: Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi by lovelybugs(f): 5:53pm On May 14, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
He could have survived without an ablution
he wouldn't actually. Your forgetting the body is a conductor. I say that the reason he died wasn't because of the ablution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.