Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Search For Boerboel Stud - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Search For Boerboel Stud (1816 Views)

Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / Think Upgrade For Boerboel Think Jackonsy Kennels / For Boerboel Breeders Only. Free Mating,,return Puppy Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search For Boerboel Stud by pawsofdikeje(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2018
Its been an herculean task for the past 2 month in search for a good quality Non Ped Boerboel for my dame. Seen pictures, check out referrals kennel and yes i must say we definitely have three categories of people in the dog world.

1. The breeders,
2. The dog millers,
3. The dog lovers.

From the result of my search, I have streamlined this two studs for my Short But Mighty dame. And I am hopeful that the results offsprings will come out real good.

Follow the link to my FB group for videos of the studs while i will also upload the stud pictures here.

Trust me, the pictures aint doing justice to what i saw.

Regards

Paws Of Dikeje.

NB: The studs are not mind but i am protecting the spread of photography by attaching my kennel logo.

Video link here ------> https://www.facebook.com/pawsofdikeje/videos/301552497047128/?t=0
and
https://www.facebook.com/pawsofdikeje/videos/301554917046886/?t=0

Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by Kovu(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2018
The first stud looks better.IMO
Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by adisabarber(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2018
Kovu:

I will still buy a rott from you. Just waiting till I will have the time to take care of it. smiley
Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by pawsofdikeje(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2018
Kovu:

That's the magnificent DUKE bro. You need to see him.
Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by pawsofdikeje(m): 7:53am On May 20, 2018
I eat well, they eat even better.

Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by pawsofdikeje(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Renovating kennel to accommodate my new dogs. Three single rooms and large whelping corner.

1 Like

Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by Kovu(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
adisabarber:

I will still buy a rott from you. Just waiting till I will have the time to take care of it. smiley

No problem bro. Waiting.
Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by pawsofdikeje(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Losing a pet can be devastating. I received my Caucasian pup last-week Sunday, only for it to die yesterday. Been morally down as this is the second time i will buy a Caucasian and it died after a week.

Guess the breed is just not for me.
Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by pawsofdikeje(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
And the time i have been waiting for is here. My BB is on heat and today serves as Day four.

Stud is waiting in ernest to mount that Vulva.

1 Like

Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by pawsofdikeje(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
It was a successful mating and the countdown to this lovely pair litter is now counting. How can I confirm the pregnancy is confirmed?

I don't know but I can confirm that my kennel has never lost a pregnancy from mating before.

Fingers crossed on this one.

Ross x Spice

PS: Ross scored 77.6% on his BB accreditation while our bitch is gearing up for her accreditation nextyear. Now you know what you should be expecting

Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by seyi200(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Can you please paste your contact here...
Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by seyi200(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Can you please paste your contact here pls and your location
Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by pawsofdikeje(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
seyi200:
Can you please paste your contact here...

Re: Search For Boerboel Stud by rumenase(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
seyi200:
Can you please paste your contact here pls and your location

papa freedom

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Female Greatdane Pup / I Want You All To Rate This GSD / Throwback: My First Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.