Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,523 members, 7,830,557 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos (51605 Views)

Police Arrest 50-Year-Old Woman For Killing Co-Wife In Bauchi (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 14, 2018
haywire07:
If they allow this one to stay two days in the game reserve, he will kill one lion.

And lion is one of the most delicious delicacies of this world.

Every time I remember how I killed one a year ago I feel like hunting for another.
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by columbus007(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2018
will the four months jail term bring back these animals back to life.
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by thanki410(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2018
Pls they should keep his share of the meat and pepper soup till he comes out... In olden days , he would hav gotten a chieftain title
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2018
This my comment
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by thanki410(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2018
Pls they should keep his share of the meat and pepper soup till he comes out... In olden days , he would hav gotten a chieftain title
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by emeejinsm: 10:53pm On May 14, 2018
Hunger in the land
Please free the innocent man until buhari puts things in order
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by sonnie10: 11:13pm On May 14, 2018
dkronicle:
Calabar men will love this grin grin grin grin grin grin

The dogs were for hunting not part of the game
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by sonnie10: 11:16pm On May 14, 2018
tamethem:

And lion is one of the most delicious delicacies of this world.

Every time I remember how I killed one a year ago I feel like hunting for another.

Chief Ogbu agu, I hear you sir.
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by delzbaba(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2018
too lenient he should have gotten 4 years

1 Like

Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by GGirll: 11:23pm On May 14, 2018
AKzee:
I am here to read comments....

UNA NO KILL ME FOR NAIRALAND WAY I COME O...HOW THIS DEER ABI NA ANTELOPE TAKE GET THE POPCORN E DEY CHEW LOL?
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by Captain8(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2018
Nnamdi kanu was right, dis cantry is a zoo. bcoz someone dat hunt and kil animal jeje wil also be jail too.
Dis govt iz a of animal
by de animals and 4 de animals,
Dedicated to all animalistics in nigeria.
Fulani herdsmen kilin ppl humanbeing everyday and no one has even enta a cell
PMB de grand patron of all animal human of nigeria
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2018
clevvermind:
But no killer herdsmen have been sentenced so far o.

Na Park Rangers they in charge of human security in Nigeria?? undecided undecided

What is this got to do with herdsmen undecided

1 Like

Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by Baroba(m): 12:36am On May 15, 2018
The meat even looks filthy, the sentence is too lenient in my opinion..
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by akigbemaru: 12:39am On May 15, 2018
AKzee:
I am here to read comments....
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by Dollabiz: 2:04am On May 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 3:07am On May 15, 2018
Are the dogs under arrest too?
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by Chigeorge2015(m): 3:55am On May 15, 2018
Some People now blaming the innocent man, but can't blame our corrupt leaders that ought to be jail for life. Mtchew!
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by showafrica(m): 5:01am On May 15, 2018
CastedDude:
A hunter from neighboring Plateau State was arrested by rangers in Yankari Game Reserve around Tungan Dutse in Bauchi state on April 13th with seven hunting dogs. He had killed a warthog and a baboon before his arrest. He was sentenced to four months in jail.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/hunter-arrested-with-7-dogs-after-killing-baboon-and-warthog-in-bauchi-photos.html

The blood of dogs and baboons must flow, that was a promise.
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 7:06am On May 15, 2018
clevvermind:
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by jrusky(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2018
Im still wondering how did nigerian make the mistake of voting apc plus Buhari to power so the damn rangers can arrest this man and jail him for killing baboon and whatog but fulani herdsmen has killed over a thousand living souls I mean *human being* and till today none of them were arrest talk less of a week jail term. Nigerians how do we get here I mean who do we offend as a nation that God handed us to a leader like Buhari under a satanic party called apc?
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by Torg77: 8:01am On May 15, 2018
Meanwhile heardsmen are killing actual human beings and nobody is getting arrested
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On May 15, 2018
so warthogs are more valuable than the people slaughtered by herdsmen in the same area, stupid rangers.
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by koladebrainiac(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2018
clevvermind:
Go and sit down. many herdsmen have been sentenced already
Re: Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos by donbenie(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2018
jboy73:
Hunting was mans first occupation.
They should free him.
Really?.they should free him,even though he hunted on a Game Reserve?..and you will be the first to shout Naija is a lawless country..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death / Notorious Kwara Cultist Ojulari Caught At APC Rally With 2 Guns / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.