Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island (21451 Views)

One Of These Rats Must Have Bitten My Friend (Photo) / Weird Reason Why Scientist May Have Decided Not To Exterminate All Mosquitoes / The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by harriet412(f): 6:44am On May 15, 2018
There's this particular giant rat that is disturbing my room.I don't know the kind of fangs abi teeth it has, it keeps tearing the net .. I cant count the no of times my roommates and I have stitched the net but it keeps coming bk doing justice to the net.

Very good one from those scientists, Stupid rats must be exterminated. By the time I get my hands on that rat ehn, it will go through torture to death. Nansense!! undecided
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by DoTheNeedful: 6:44am On May 15, 2018
That is cruel of them.
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by wakaman: 6:44am On May 15, 2018
Zi:
Scientists are working. My people are praying.
Eradication of rodents and pests is possible.
The UK is mosquito-free. Nigeria can be mosquito-free too if not for our useless politicians.

Good to know.
We all can rid Nigeria of mosquitoes only if we all agree on eradicating mosquitoes and also exterminating the mosquitoes in our own corners,rooms, homes.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by ideology(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2018
Pavore9:

While more rats will migrate to Lagos from other parts of the Country.
name the parts ... The kind of rats in Lagos state, which other state can you find them?
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by newoffer: 6:47am On May 15, 2018
There are creative rats in my hood. They can relocate a pack of indomie belleful in one seconds.
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Oloniyan(m): 6:48am On May 15, 2018
ideology:
Ambode should just give this guys $100million for rat termination in Lagos too.

Ibadan boys will import them again jogrin grin

1 Like

Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by ideology(m): 6:51am On May 15, 2018
Oloniyan:

Ibadan boys will import them again jogrin grin
all the way from Ibadan, OK tell the gov to borrow money from world bank for rat eradication
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Nobody: 6:54am On May 15, 2018
ideology:
some of my friends are not planning to raise their kids in Nigeria.

Lolzz

If a fellow Nigerian youth can collect 30k to fight for politician forget it.

Nigeria is lost

Some who used to speak up are now quite because somehow there are now in the corridors of power, collecting free money via their spouses, Uncles, friends, contracts etc.

Hence they have lost their voice
Had Istrael lost hope during the time their lands were invaded by the enemies and idolaters which also made them practice the devilish religion as imposed on them by the invaders, there wouldn't have been any trace of Istrael in the world today . They were attacked, invaded severally but they won at last. At some point, they got spread all over the world and sojourned there for centuries thinking they would enjoy a better life there, before they finally returned home. They still could confirm there's no place like home because they did better in their country than they did in foreign lands. Joseph an Istraelite who became successful in Egypt got there unwillingly. He never wanted to leave his country but was sold by his rebel brothers who were envying him and God made him head over them .go and read your bible if you're a Christian . There's a reason God created people on different continents of the world and in different countries. Rather than pray to God to show you the way and help you discover your potentials embedded in you to succeed and and values in your country, you're simply condemning your existence here where God created you in, to flourish. When foreigners are trying hard to come to Nigeria to survive and are being denied visa, people like you who can't see beyond your nose would want to leave for the greener pastures which are not even there for the unemployed natives in the country you're running to. Ask God to show you the purpose for your being created here rather than making Him regret creating you in Nigeria. I wish founder of Slot systems had also run to America or UK,he would probably have missed it for life. Now, not only is he a successful man in the mobile phone industry. He's also an employer feeding thousands of families. I wish you got that visa right now and one back here to tell us your stories in 5years' time.
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Othybaba(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2018
what a serious country....
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Nobody: 6:58am On May 15, 2018
CaptainStephen:
who counted the rats ?

Thank you. I was just about to ask if they conducted rat census or something.
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by ideology(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2018
fairfora:
Had Istrael lost hope during the time their lands were invaded by the enemies and idolaters which also made them practice the devilish religion as imposed on them by the invaders, there wouldn't have been any trace of Istrael in the world today . They were attacked, invaded severally but they won at last. At some point, they got spread all over the world and sojourned there for centuries thinking they would enjoy a better life there, before they finally returned home. They still could confirm there's no place like home because they did better in their country than they did in foreign lands. Joseph an Istraelite who became successful in Egypt got there unwillingly. He never wanted to leave his country but was sold by his rebel brothers who were envying him and God made him head over them .go and read your bible if you're a Christian . There's a reason God created people on different continents of the world and in different countries. Rather than pray to God to show you the way and help you discover your potentials embedded in you to succeed and and values in your country, you're simply condemning your existence here where God created you in, to flourish. When foreigners are trying hard to come to Nigeria to survive and are being denied visa, people like you who can't see beyond your nose would want to leave for the greener pastures which are not even there for the unemployed natives in the country you're running to. Ask God to show you the purpose for your being created here rather than making Him regret creating you in Nigeria. I wish founder of Slot systems had also run to America or UK,he would probably have missed it for life. Now, not only is he a successful man in the mobile phone industry. He's also an employer feeding thousands of families. I wish you got that visa right now and one back here to tell us your stories in 5years' time.

All these stories for what.

The worst mistake people like you make is to compare Nigeria with other countries

Israel for that matter, didn't you also read that there was a prophesy stating when they will be free and it gave them hope.

They even counted up to the fulfillment.
Which prophesy will save Nigeria.

Even Papa Adeboye has given up, when he said with the way things are going 2019 may be doom for Nigeria.

Listen well, am not the kind of person, that feels as long as the killings in Middle belt does not affect me life goes on

As long as my business is thriving, I don't care what happens to others, no not me.

If All you care about is making money fine...
But quote me anywhere, there is a natural curse on any nation where there is no Justice, where innocent people are killed, where the rich suppresses the poor.

There is a natural curse on nations like this

Go do you research.

I am not comfortable with bad news everyday, you can enjoy your money and the bad news while praying that one day you are not caught up in the cross fires.

When it is time, I will leave this shithole, zoo.

You can make the money and go to heaven with it.
Bless you
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by cantok(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
Wish i wasn't born in this asshole country that was ruled by packs of MUMUS cool

cool
One spotted
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Nobody: 7:22am On May 15, 2018
wakaman:

Good morning,
While the country has challenges, you are either going to help improve the situation or you are going continue to worsen the challenges.

You had your wish for a country once, and if I follow your fairy tale perspective, you wished for Nigeria.

So
There's no way you are going to be talking about your lot in life as negative and you expect anything good from it. Your life would always reflect your expectations of whatever situation you are in.

Speak of the country, commend or chastise the people, but never downgrade the country because it's space and neutral.
Unlike you there are people making a success of themselves time after time after time, in this same Nigeria legitimately too. You know why? They understand that opportunities abound infinitely to be well and successful in this country and also they are proud of the country and speak well of the country, and consequently the country does well for them. It's not magic rather it's common sense.

Have a change of perspective on the country as see if your situation doesn't change.

God bless Nigeria.

The only way is to bring back white people
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by wakaman: 7:39am On May 15, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

The only way is to bring back white people

White people? Are you black?
You know your colours?

Look, firstly know that the ' people" have their challenges, infact a whole lot more than the average Nigerian depending on what you live life for.

The white people can't help you, infact they are compounding the situation with distractions of what living life is.
They have succeeded this far, in denigrating the true fabrics of living, they have fuelled the striving for materialsm, corrupted morals, and twisted cultures in their drive to " help" us.

They have continuedly imprinted their false superiority through the media and religion to keep people like you into mental lethargy.

To tell you what we had and some of us still have, the so called black man is a warm people oriented, all for one, content and morally guided person unlike the cold white man that is material oriented, cold, scheming and morally disheveled human.

Be guided, you are a measure of your aggregate opinion of your self in relationship to the rest of the world.
As for me.
I am enough to solve my challenges that's the only way to learn and make a success of anything.

God bless Nigeria, God bless Nigerians.
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Elliot2(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2018
fairfora:
Had Istrael lost hope during the time their lands were invaded by the enemies and idolaters which also made them practice the devilish religion as imposed on them by the invaders, there wouldn't have been any trace of Istrael in the world today . They were attacked, invaded severally but they won at last. At some point, they got spread all over the world and sojourned there for centuries thinking they would enjoy a better life there, before they finally returned home. They still could confirm there's no place like home because they did better in their country than they did in foreign lands. Joseph an Istraelite who became successful in Egypt got there unwillingly. He never wanted to leave his country but was sold by his rebel brothers who were envying him and God made him head over them .go and read your bible if you're a Christian . There's a reason God created people on different continents of the world and in different countries. Rather than pray to God to show you the way and help you discover your potentials embedded in you to succeed and and values in your country, you're simply condemning your existence here where God created you in, to flourish. When foreigners are trying hard to come to Nigeria to survive an d are being denied visa, people like you who can't see beyond your nose would want to leave for the greener pastures which are not even there for the unemployed natives in the country you're running to. Ask God to show you the purpose for your being created here rather than making Him regret creating you in Nigeria. I wish founder of Slot systems had also run to America or UK,he would probably have missed it for life. Now, not only is he a successful man in the mobile phone industry. He's also an employer feeding thousands of families. I wish you got that visa right now and one back here to tell us your stories in 5years' time.
Preacher! Wetin u don do with all the faith wey u get for Nigeria? Are you the first person to be patriotic? People have been patriotic right from 1960;some fought and died for it. But what do we have now? A shithole?! Do you think that countries develop by mere blind patriotisms, or achieved by one or two individual achievements? Do you think that there aren't one or two things shithole countries don't have that give them a bragging right but nonetheless,they are still shitholes? Development is a deliberate effort by all,and not by wishful thinking! Do you see that deliberate efforts from the leaders?
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by neonly: 7:43am On May 15, 2018
ideology:
some of my friends are not planning to raise their kids in Nigeria.

Lolzz

If a fellow Nigerian youth can collect 30k, some even less to fight for politicians forget it.

Nigeria is lost

Some who used to speak up are now quite because somehow there are now in the corridors of power, collecting free money via their spouses, Uncles, friends, contracts etc.

The youths of today may end up being worst that the leaders of this day.

What will change Nigeria is the people speaking with one voice, void of bigotry and religious sentiments.

When we say let's protest, some people will collect money and fight those protesting.

No sane country will develop this way.

Even Zimbabwe and South Africa unseated their presidents by coming together to protest and speak against evil.

Is Nigeria the same?

No!

Some will form factions and collect money and blackmail others, send assassins to kill others.

No amount of prayers will save Nigeria, until we speak with one voice.

Even Ghana of yesterday have dusted us, some idiots are celebrating empty statistics

Hmmmm der hunger in d land people do desperate things to survive dont blame dat much
Which I watch tvc sation yesterday morning I will properly understand
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by OyinO: 7:45am On May 15, 2018
The "Useless Eaters" of the Third World economies including Nigeria never know that they are referred to as rats. This is a simulation and mock test on how best to eradicate them from Africa via:
E - Exterminate/Eliminate
B - Blacks
O - Off the
L - Land of
A - Africa
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Nobody: 7:52am On May 15, 2018
amzee:
Those of you condemning/bad mouthing Nigeria should just leave/relocate to a nearby country.

I love Nigeria.
I hαte our politicians.
Both are mutually exclusive abeg. You can't hate one and love the other
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Nobody: 7:52am On May 15, 2018
wakaman:

To tell you what we had and some of us still have, the so called black man is a warm people oriented, all for one, content and morally guided person

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice trolling man.

We need white people.
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by ideology(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2018
neonly:

Hmmmm der hunger in d land people do desperate things to survive dont blame dat much
Which I watch tvc sation yesterday morning I will properly understand

I stopped watching TVc because they only invite APC sympathizers to comment on national issues and blackmail others

they stay in Lagos and comment on issues in other States that they have never visited

Channels TV will continue to win station of the year for another 10years because they are balance in their reportages and invite both parties to speak.

TVC was purely setup for propaganda a tool used by Awolowo. No people wonder why TVc had to downsize because of low profit.

Personal I can't put advert on TVc because I already know the kind of people who watch TVC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by wakaman: 7:54am On May 15, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

We need white people.

Ok, you need white men.
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by skales67(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2018
What a waste of resource. They should have just negotiated with the Nigerian Government via Audu Ogbeh about importation of the rats into Nigeria at a good price. At least this clueless government would have had another thing to yap and brag about!

"We have imported foreign rats into the country from Georgian Island. These imported rats will cohabit with our local rats to create a synergy with international best practices that will form a cohesive progression of our ecological system. This is to show that the govt of Pres. Mohammadu Buhari is really working"...Lai Mohammed

"The importation of rats by this administration is key in the fight of ebola because these rats will cross-breed with our local rats and the genes formed from the mixed breed will make it possible for rats not to transmit ebola. A few which no other administration has achieved..."Prof Isaac Adewole (Min. for Health)

"The imported rats by the Buhari administration will boost the economy and drive our GDP upward because rats are economical animals that eat up the excess grains which are smuggled into the country. So local farmers won't have a problem at all..."Kemi Odeosun (Min. for Finance)

"President Buhari has once again shown his interest to put an end to the menace of Boko Haram and other secessionist groups I the country by importing about 5 million rats from the Island of Georgia. These rats will help exterminate extremists like Boko Haram, IPOB and Niger Delta militants by biting and scratching and also eating up their food storage."...Gen Buratai (C.O.A.S)
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Sillyprofits(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2018
ideology:
some if my friends are not planning to raise their kids in Nigeria.

Lolzz

If a fellow Nigerian youth can collect 30k, some even less to fight for politicians forget it.

Nigeria is lost

Some youths of today may end up being worst than the leaders of this day.

What will change Nigeria is the people speaking with one voice, void of bigotry and religious sentiments.

When we say let's protest, some people will collect money and fight those protesting.

No sane country will develop this way.

Even Zimbabwe and South Africa unseated their presidents by coming together to protest and speak against evil.

Is Nigeria the same?

No!

Some will form factions and collect money and others, send assassins to kill others.

No amount of prayers will save Nigeria, until we speak with one voice.

Even Ghana of yesterday have dus

Nigeria is too multi faceated for a one-voice unitary upheaval to occur.

And that has always been the problem. So, of your kinsman makes it to the top every body will be happy for him because they know one of 'our' people now has a clear chance to chop a slice of the national cake too.

Besides, we've tried it before and it was tagged an Igbo cue du sac
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by ideology(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2018
Sillyprofits:

Nigeria is too multi faceated for a one-voice unitary upheaval to occur.

And that has always been the problem. So, of your kinsman makes it to the top every body will be happy for him because they know one of 'our' people now has a clear chance to chop a slice of the national cake too.

Besides, we've tried it before and it was tagged an Igbo cue du sac
one voice is simply bro.

Evil is evil

If everyone says evil is evil, we will be better off.
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2018
san316:
Interestingly cruel. To what end? That island is their natural habitat . They have rights too. Later they will start claiming that the rats are going extinct.
The rats are an invasive species and has been decimating the island's local wildlife. Read the post before rushing to comment
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by CaptainStephen(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2018
5thElement:

Thank you. I was just about to ask if they conducted rat census or something.
e tire me oh

1 Like

Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by GGirll: 8:35am On May 15, 2018
Xander85:

Precisely! First time i saw a giant Agege rat i thought it was anu nchi (bush meat)! It was that huge! shocked

grin grin grin grin the anu-nchi part got me very cracking this morning thank you for making my day....God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by neonly: 8:44am On May 15, 2018
ideology:

I stopped watching TVc because they only invite APC sympathizers to comment on national issues and blackmail others

they stay in Lagos and comment on issues in other States that they have never visited

Channels TV will continue to win station of the year for another 10years because they are balance in their reportages and invite both parties to speak.

TVC was purely setup for propaganda a tool used by Awolowo. No people wonder why TVc had to downsize because of low profit.

Personal I can't put advert on TVc because I already know the kind of people who watch TVC

I agree bro TVC is a propaganda station but lately they been airing some people who talik der mind
I watch d station when board try it sometimes ok
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by wakaman: 8:46am On May 15, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

We need white people.

Ok, YOU need white people.
Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Iceberg3: 8:56am On May 15, 2018
I'm just reading my own jejely,I know they are talking about rat poison as in otapiapia,and some people are eyeing me from afar,people like Roger3d strikethem westbestside ipobarecriminals...am jus walking � by o,e mi o so kan kan nipa rat poison grin

Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by LZAA: 8:57am On May 15, 2018
Iceberg3:
I'm just reading my own jejely,I know they are talking about rat poison as in otapiapia,and some people are eyeing me from afar,people like Roger3d strikethem westbestside ipobarecriminals...am jus walking � by o,e mi o so kan kan nipa rat poison grin

Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island by Pamelayoung: 9:00am On May 15, 2018
Rats are very annoying imagine they even live in the Antarctic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs / World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual / Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.