Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet (4150 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos / Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Ayodele70: 8:22am On May 15, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

DMW boss, David Adeleke popularlyknown as Davido has reacted to report by Capitalng that he lied about buying a private jet.

He wrote on Snapchat;

"You no get money dem golaff u... u come get money dem go say u proud... naija which way na..."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/davido-reacts-to-report-that-he-didnt-buy-a-private-jet.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On May 15, 2018
O. B. O.....keep balling abeg....
It's your time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by youngest85(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2018
For every lie said, there's an element of truth

Show us the receipt and stop beating around the bush

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by hadjipapiey(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2018
Busted tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by biacan(f): 8:33am On May 15, 2018
I said he didn't buy any private jet and even if he does he probably bought it with his father's money sad because davido don't have such money to lavish on such things
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Ademolaseun: 8:41am On May 15, 2018
Bbnaija:Watch Alex Dancing Shaku Shaku With Enugu Governor,Mum & Dad As She Recieves Endorsement

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yc1N29S5kE
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by nelsonebby(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2018
Even the rich sometimes lie about their financial status. What a Crazy world sad
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by adeniyi3971(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2018
Good for him
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Whizdorm001(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2018
biacan:
I said he didn't buy any private jet and even if he does he probably bought it with his father's money sad because davido don't have such money to lavish on such things

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by biacan(f): 9:09am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=Whizdorm001 post=67574814][/quote]sad
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Nobody: 9:09am On May 15, 2018
Fake ass dude..
even his dad can't maintain a private jet

Rihanna, Chris brown, Kendrick L., Lilwayne, Drake and other global superstars don't have private jets because of the high cost of maintenance but this fake ass fool wanted to deceive gullible Nigerians..

Wizzy anytime, any day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Whizdorm001(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2018
Mrlilprinz:
contact Mr. kings on Whatsapp on 0+7+0+1+2+7+2+5+9+0+1 for your Waec, neco, gce, Nabteb.
Note..... no jamb runz. cos we don't scam. cheap and correct answers. 5hours before each exam.
This year waec was a huge sucess for our subscribers.
Go find work naah
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by DeImmortal(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2018
fake ass dude
stop lying davido[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by DeImmortal(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2018
fake ass dude
shop the papers
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by InteriorDecors: 9:42am On May 15, 2018
No time 4 fake things

Please contact us for your home and office furniture

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Nobody: 9:45am On May 15, 2018
Did you buy the jet? YES/No

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by talk2saintify(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by anibirelawal(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:
Fake ass dude..

Rihanna, Chris brown, Kendrick L., Lilwayne, Drake and others global superstars don't have private jets because of the high cost of maintenance but this fake ass fool wanted to deceive gullible Nigerians..

Wizzy anytime, any day.

SORRY!
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by anibirelawal(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2018
If you no get money hide your face!
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:21am On May 15, 2018
...Make I hide my face...
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by MrCork: 11:48am On May 15, 2018
biacan:

..do u have moiney ..NO!!! undecided
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Auladimeji(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
For every lie said, there's an element of truth

Show us the receipt and stop beating around the bush
Wisdom wee not kee you

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Auladimeji(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:
Fake ass dude..

Rihanna, Chris brown, Kendrick L., Lilwayne, Drake and others global superstars don't have private jets because of the high cost of maintenance but this fake ass fool wanted to deceive gullible Nigerians..

Wizzy anytime, any day.
Davido fans right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Auladimeji(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:
Fake ass dude..

Wizzy anytime, any day.
grin wizkid fans right now

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 15, 2018
WHERE ARE THEY? I said it before, the next president of Nigeria could be Buhari again and I won't be surprised. Nigerians are very gullible and can be easily fooled. Who dash Davido 9 billion naira? Not only that, if he could afford 9 billion for a jet, then he should be worth about 30 billion like he said in his song. And foolish Nigerians believed him. Do you know WTF is $26 million? If you invest that money well your 10th generation won't see poverty ever again. US stars, Drake, Niki, Chris brown and Co make millions of dollars monthly but don't own a private jet not because they can't afford it but the maintenance cost. And local champion Davido who's billionaire father doesn't even own a jet is claiming he bought one without a receipt! He should show us the receipt instead he showed us advertising pamphlets like we don't know what a receipt looks like. Lazy Nigerian youths, stay away from media hype! It's fake, everything you see about celebrities are fake. Use your time for something more productive.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 2:29pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
please try and buy ONE with ur father's money nonsense.
Modified.
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 2:34pm On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:
Fake ass dude..

Wizzy anytime, any day.
who told you they can't maintain it, life is a matter of choice's young man..
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 15, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
who told you they can't maintain it, life is a matter of choice's young man..

Youngman I'm not a small boy.

his father can't maintain a private jet.

P. diddy is worth 800 million$ ,.he dumped his private jet recently because of high cause of maintenance.

is davido's father worth 150 million $? no.

Stop being gullible.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by austyn0(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2018
grossintel:
WHERE ARE THEY? I said it before, the next president of Nigeria could be Buhari again and I won't be surprised. Nigerians are very gullible and can be easily fooled. Who dash Davido 9 billion naira? Not only that, if he could afford 9 billion for a jet, then he should be worth about 30 billion like he said in his song. And foolish Nigerians believed him. Do you know WTF is $26 million? If you invest that money well your 10th generation won't see poverty every again. US stars, Drake, Niki, Chris brown and Co make millions of dollars monthly but don't own a private jet not because they can't afford it but the maintenance cost. And local champion Davido who's billionaire father doesn't even own a jet is claiming he bought one without a receipt! He should show us the receipt instead he showed us advertising pamphlets like we don't know what a receipt looks like. Lazy Nigerian youths, stay away from media hype! It's fake, everything you see about celebrities are fake. Use your time for something more productive.
I for one do not believe every news to be true provided I wasn't there and there is no concrete evidence,, but as humans bereft of knowing everything, we ought to go with the trend till it's chewed, swallowed, diluted and resorts to excrete.
Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Auladimeji(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
please try and buy oNE with ur father's money nonsense. wether he is lieing or not celebrate success..if it's a lie he do himself it's it's true he still do himself but just celebrate success so you too can be one stupid pple everywhere.
Are You related to Davido, You just dey yan rubbish. Go and collect your school fees back, your english is nonesense

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet by Hardrock1(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2018
I know right from the start that Davido didn't buy the private jet and some Nigerians believed him,but if I may ask,why does this guy derive joy in telling lies and living a fake life,he better change for good ...,Wizkid over him all day any day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Drake's Phyisque Natural Or Is It Through Surgery / Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) / See One Time Big Brother Housemate Zainab Sheriff In Her Bossom Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.